Reviews for The Apartment
YoreReader chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Huh, I wish this was true. I would have loved to see Auggie and Annie as neighbors. It would have been interesting to see their relationship grow and solidify more. I enjoyed this a lot, thank you!
illyara chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ahh how cute they are. No wonder we have so many fans of this couple. If they are perfect together. Their relationship occurs naturally, without haste ... based entirely on the trust they have for each other. God, I love them n_n!

greetings illyara
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great story. Love it. :)
Cat130 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
loved it can't wait for season3
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very nice! I like that you took a new take on the stuck-in-a-house-together type of story.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wonderful fic. Love your characterization, and you really captured their speech patterns, too. Great job!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Loved it...
brook chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Very nice story. I can visualize Annie and Augie. I can only hope that the writers of Covert Affairs don't decide to pair her with Jai. He is too smarmy for me. Can we expect a sequel?
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was sweet.
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I loved how Annie noticed that Auggie had more vulnerability at home than at work. And "not everything is a line, annie". And then the kiss at the end! Perfect.
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Really like this story so thanks for the repost. Wonder what Jai's "whole story" about Auggie was though. Have you written that?
zoraya h chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
oh beth!

i forgot how grrrreat this story was! i have 2 papers due tomorrow that i havent started and an exam and here i am reading your fic! you do this to me everytime!

i hope we can still your old stories though bc i saved some of them in my favorites..hmm i guess i should go check!
MuttsandMoggies chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love this story. Thank you so much for reposting. I'm hoping I'll soon find all my old favorites on your new site, and maybe (pleeeease?) the rest of the New York story?

M&M