Reviews for Their Lives Are Average
Ooh! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE UPDATE SOON! I don't usually support MetaxJiggly but your story has me intrested in the pair. Write on!
Fading Fragments chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Once again, I'm excstatic to see the next part but am left hanging to the cliff. Sigh.
Fading Fragments chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Uh oh, Fanfiction mayhem...
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
I love the idea of them singing together! The song fits them so well! I absolutely enjoyed this! I really love this story! You have my full support. _
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Wow. This chp is very good. I missed this story of Meta Knight and Jigglypuff. *Whines* I wish you luck the next chp of Their Lives Are Average.

Love Seeker Heart:D
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
Wow! Karaoke updates are very heartwarming! I really missed reading chapters like these!

Keep up the amazing chapters! :) I love it!
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
That was funny. I wonder what else is going on now with the heroes? Good luck with the next one.
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
"Wario was also amused, though slightly embarrassed at the writer's way of describing his backside."

"On the eighth night, Sonic climbed into bed with Mario…

"What the hell?" Sonic bellowed as the story concluded with implications that the red-clad plumber was a hedgehog molester."

Those parts were my favourites! I love how they discovered fanfiction! :)

Nice job!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
This was so beautifully written! I listened to the same song reading this as I did last chapter.

I felt so bad for Jigglypuff. I felt you wrote it very well and I thought it was believable. Nicely done!

I love how Jigglypuff agreed to give her and Meta Knight a chance.

I'd really love to see more!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
That was amazing! I loved the texting scenes, how it all turned out.

Regardless of being a MetaPuff fan, I still enjoyed seeing Mewtwo and how he loved Jigglypuff. I can't wait to see how the rest of this unfolds!

I listened to the song too while reading this. I love, "And So it Goes," now! :)
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Wow! I really didn't see that coming!

I find that the Mewtwo and Jigglypuff moment made this chapter good. I never looked at the pairing that way before. And Jigglypuff's story was so moving too! I really love it!

The ending is so suspenseful!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
I haven't seen Yoshi's Island in ages. xD I wouldn't have gotten a reference because of that.

I still enjoyed this! I love how you wrote how things were between Bowser and Peach. The opening line really interested me.

Nicely done! I loved how they were willing to give being together a try.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
Yeah i love this chp. I like it when Meta Knight admit his feelings towards Jigglypuff. I can't wait for the next chp. Good luck
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Amazing! I love the new couple. I haven't seen a Samus/Wolf since "Dancing with the Smashers." This brought back good memories!

Also, you wrote this very creatively! I enjoyed it!
PikaYoshiGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011