Reviews for Everything Changes
Takigawa Tetsuyakun chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I like how you wrtte it! , it made me saw how the story goes under the nightfall. And it give a very good impression while reading it , of course. feelings too, and I still felt like this is Kent and Lyn.
Amielleon chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
*reposts for you*

Oh Manna. This is so sweet and well-paced. Yes! Well-paced. And it touches on so many different important things and considers them respectfully and seriously.

I like.
Bartholomew Kamiro chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hey Kitten Kisses (or is it Manna?), I saw this story and decided to drop on by and leave a review.

I quite liked this. It was short, sweet, and quite powerful and to the point. I completely agree with your point regarding how there would be some hesitation to completely uproot oneself and go to another culture, even if it is for love.

Things I particularly liked in this story... I liked how Sain's influence was still clearly there despite his complete absence from the story and interactions. I also thought you did a great job portraying the "darker" side of Lyn's life that I feel FE7 tends to glaze over.

I don't have any criticism for you. The story does exactly what it set out to do in my eyes and I think you handled it beautifully. Great work.

-Bartholomew Kamiro
Xirysa chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Just so you know, the name of this fic always makes me think of the one song from the Pokemon OST. :P

I do like this piece, though, especially since it's kind of different, in a way, from how you normally portray their relationship—it's like a more practical approach, in a way, and you really get a feel for some of the normally untouched aspects of their relationship, both the good and the bad, in a way that most people really don't think about.

So, yes. :3 I rather liked this.

Aaaand this is the part where I tell you to write more. Demand it, even! Yes.

[Xirysa]
SylviustheStrange chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awwww, beautiful! :D

Yeah, I can definetely see this happening. Though I'm not really fond of KentxLyn, (ISH SUCKER FOR CANON ENDINGS *shot*), I can honestly say this is great.

Keep up the good work!
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I've always liked your work, and this is certainly no exception to that. I'd say it's a very realistic look at Kent's decision. Like you said, it looks like an easy choice, but he's leaving behind everything to be with her; his home, his friends, everything he knows. He'd have to relearn how to live, and that isn't an easy thing to do. In terms of everything, story, length, quality, this is exactly what I expect to see from you. Well done once more.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was certainly a powerful piece. It's very well written, and everything feels fluid. You go into detail without overexplaining, and Kent is written so perfectly that it is easy to imagine him saying all of this. Excellent as always.

Best Regards,