Reviews for Youkai
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
ah 'kai is cool! goku and hakkai are the best when it comes to fighting. i so love this.
jedishampoo chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
For me this was a very unique look at Hakkai in youkai form, and this scene from Saiyuki in particular; I like the use of the dry and the sand throughout to tie it all together, and the details both about people and the environment are very rich. Lovely job.
teresa chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Oh man, this fic is just as good, each time I read it. I don't know how you did it, but you absolutley nailed Hakkai's youkai form. And the thing about Goku and the thirsty rocks... just makes me cry everytime I read it and I don't know why! But it's a good kind of cry. Thank you for posting!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow. I just love the imagery.
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I really loved your Goku voice ! Sugoi!
Tainry chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Sugoi!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
O_O

Whoa.

*blown away*

That was...very very good. :D
Sparrow319 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Sweet! I really liked that! Hakkai in youkai form! Is that ever actually seen in the series or did you just imagine it all. If so, that's a great imagination. I feel the descriptions to be very accurate and realistic too. Believable story. I especially like the green vines as his markings. I think that fit realy well. Awesome story. Keep up the good work. My only complaint is that I didn't know what the Japanese at the end of the story meant. Until next review! Smiles!
paxnirvana chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
Very lyrical. Striking imagery rendered into equally striking words. This worked very well from Goku's point of view... using his 'innocence' to subtly narrate bloody horror and to give us a different - and very powerful - glimpse into the Sanzo-ikkou's overall tragedy and sorrow and dysfunction. Beautiful work.

My only complaint is a plaintive one... it would be nice to have the Japanese translated for the ignorant of us who don't understand much more than scattered bits of it... onegai... *sheepish grin*
aoyagi chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
That was...incredible. Absolutely wonderful writing. You must write more. Please?
Sherry Marie chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
This is so beautiful! You really have a talent for drawing lovely and powerful descriptions of both scenery and characters. I'm a huge fan of all of your work!
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Wow... just Wow...

I like this story. Like it a lot! It makes sense in a Gokuu - Hakkai sort of way. Water and earth. *grin*

((GLOMPS!))