Reviews for Hello, Sweetie
a-fan.de chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha, with the "spoilers" and "hello, sweetie" I almost expect Auggie to end up in the TARDIS.
This was fun to read. Did you write a sequel? Will have to check for that.
sunflowersusan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oo I like this so far! I'm not exactly sure what's goin yet but I trust that we'll soon find out :-) can't wait for the full thing! Happy writing! :-)
Whoa-em-gee bro chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Hahaha I was so confused for a second there.. I've been reading a lot of Doctor Who fics lately and so when I saw the title I was like whaaa I thought I click Covert Affairs.. Yeah. Anyways this sounds really interesting lol.

-Elaina
MuttsandMoggies chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Damn, that's some tease. Okay, I'll bite. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Auggie.

M&M
mandy58 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Yep, I'm in for the long haul on this one. What are you up to now?
LittleTayy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Please tell me this is a Doctor Who/Covert Affairs crossover! Because if its not I think Id just die! Hahaha.

This looks really good and I'm really intrigued. I hope you continue.

Can't wait to read more. Please update soon. LT. :)
Karyn chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
GAH, you know I'm a sucker for Dr Who, so even the title was enough to drag me in hahaha (*sigh* now I'm depressed, I miss The Doctor AND Auggie - I NEED MORE EPISODES DAMMIT!)

ANYWAY, I'm super excited to see what you have up your sleeve, this made me extremely interested!
SD chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Honestly, you had me at "Hello, Sweetie." But I am intrigued to see where you go from here.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
WHAT IS GOING ON.

You're a tease. And I'm interested. And I doubt Annie's gonna approve much of Jinx.

(You're not fair.)
Patricia Louise chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Happy Halloween to you too. Some teaser! You have me hooked already. Bring it on!

PS - a few typos that could use a bit of policing. Nothing serious though.