Reviews for The First Tile
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Not bad, Not bad at all. Quite good, really. Short, but meaningful in that way. Good, I hope to see more of your pieces in time.

-Bruteaous-
JD1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I loved it. Some spelling and grammer mistakes but other than than it was well done. Are you going to make a squal to it telling what happened after, did they get married, what happened to Miri and Nedian, and did Trill get accepted back into the Federation?
Arm1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I first read this story when it was posted to ASC and it remains one of my all time favorite fanfic stories (and I have read a ton of them!). It has romance, politics, pragmatism, hope, flawed heros, Dr. Crusher, and the best exploration of the Trill in either fanfic or canon.
Mattrekie chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
I give this a 9.5 because unlike the Borg, I don't belive in perfection. Still, it is a great story and better than Compatibility Factor. But like I say, there is always room for improvement, but in this case I don't know where. This would have made a great story in the DS9 series.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
I believe that if this was a book, it would be worthy of the Newberry Award. It is a very moving story about a corrupt government who did horrible things. I will not comment on the Julian/Jadzia romance, for my view of that is very tilted toward Worf/Dax. I believe that you two spent much time writing this story. I also believe that if Paramount had gotten a hold of this before Jadzia died, they might have worked it in. Live Long and Prosper.
Sassy 2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hard to read - needs to be formatted properly.
Cath 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
A Two? You must be joking!

Loved it! Needs to be rearranged, but it's great! (I'm a mad J/Jer, so I especially liked this) It's not quite as good as Compatability Factor, but it's nice and long. Keep on writing!