Reviews for Love and Other Senses
rezmutt chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
i really like how u show booth and brennan's relationship through somebody else's eyes. and i love how u end each chapter with a like a revelation
rezmutt chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
lol i love this chapter. it's just hilarious and i love how sweets is freaking out in the back. and the way u ended it was great :)
iges2u chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Interesting concept and stories!
mendenbar chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
My favorite is the one titled "Love and Other Senses." Yep, I am aware that it is the series title. Should be reasonably self-explanatory.
CileSuns92 chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
Great ending for a great series. It was innovative and experimental and for me it was hard to tell which one was the best, since they are all great at least for a little something.

I really liked how you worked through everything and how in such a short amount of words you conveyed so many different things. I'm sure there was a lot of work behind each and every chapter.

It was a nice discovery, filled with unexpected little moments that pulled me away from reality for the bit I was reading, just like every good story does.

Great series, I'll stay tuned for more and once again, you did great with this!
CileSuns92 chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Great sense of emotion. It was nice how you hopped from one character to the other, being able to always discern them. I like how in this series you are exploring different persepctives to explore the story and I'm kind of sad it will be over. It was a beautiful section, though, I really liked this updates!
CileSuns92 chapter 16 . 11/30/2011
Great, just great. First person was too predictable for you ;) I always like outer perspectives, somehow it's how I envision the story and sometimes it's better than the classic third person. I have to agree with you that is hard to convey feelings in first person, it ends up getting either too personal or too foolish. This was good and don't worry if you can't reply to reviews, it matters that you keep posting ;)
penandra chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Yup. No one for him but her . . . dream on! (But what a nice dream, eh?)

Nicely done!
bonesaday chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Loved the 3rd person POV on the BB relationship. Thanks for the wonderful job you do!
mendenbar chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Go ahead and hate. But write another. I liked this outsiders view of them. You handled it very well. You could make a whole series of you and Rosie watching them in the diner. Bet Rosie could give you some pretty good insights.
CileSuns92 chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Yep, definitely though and smells are so hard to describe even when there are no restrictions. On paper I easily forgot about them but seriously, this reminds me how important they are.

I'm glad you brought us back in the past a little but then you contestualized the pieces perfectly. It was hard, but you unraveled it perfectly!

I'll be here, waiting for more!
mendenbar chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Scientists tell us that the olfactory sense is tied directly into the hindbrain, that primitive organ that directs our fight or flight reflex. Even today, some odors take me back to memories I had long forgotten. Some good, some bad, but all triggered by scent. Very nice chapter.
penandra chapter 15 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter. It's amazing how smells can transport us . . . even momentarily . . . to another place, a forgotten memory, an event, or even an emotion.

Very well done, and I like that you included both Booth's and Brennan's POV while at the same time providing insight into some of the secrets that many of us keep (often unawares).

Thank you for sharing!
mendenbar chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
Now that was a nice twist. I was just thinking that Booth's office at the Hoover is blue with an orange colored wooden wall behind his desk. Then I tripped over the final lines here and my entire paradigm had to shift. And I didn't have 3 days to do it in! Well done!
penandra chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
great description of something with which we are so familiar it is easy to take for granted and not take into account how it looks . . .

My favorite line in this O/S

"The floor of the platform is heavily textured, giving it an almost grated appearance, so that any bodily fluids do not create a dangerously slippery surface and lawsuit."

(...and lawsuit" grin)