Reviews for He's a Keeper
Thyrra chapter 21 . 5/21
This fanfic is one of the best I've ever read. I can't even call it a fanfic anymore, the story stands solidly on it's own and is just great. I'm going to use everything I know about writing a professional review for this one, without trying to spoil.

Each chapter took me between 20-30 minutes to read, and they're rather constant in length. It's definitely worth it and stretching it over a few days/moments makes it so much better than reading it all at once.

First off, the realism is real in this story. For real. The characters have proper development, reactions of other people and the progress of the relationship is realistic, making it so that you really do get pulled into the story as reader.

It was such a long story (More than 100k words!) that I was convinced the relationship fluff etc would get stale after a while. To my huge surprise, it never did, and instead was sweet every single chapter. Huge props to the author for that.

If there's anyone reading this that thinks unproper grammar is an absolute turn-off, rest assured, because I've only found like five errors over the entirety of this story, which are just so easy to look over that reporting on them would have taken time out of my reading of this rollercoaster of emotions.

There's even a few morals, if that's what they're called in English! Including the very last sentence and title, there's also "A relationship comes from both sides".

The M-rate is there for a reason though, but what's in it that's M-themed is absolutely necessary for the story, and is not as stretched out it would botch the rest of the story. If anything it adds so much to the characters' individual character development and their relationship.

All in all, this was one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and if it wasn't Hetalia-themed, it could pass as a proper light novel. Thank you so much for creating this, because it was awesome.
GIIIIIIIIINNNNYYYYYY! why aren't you hanging out with Harry? Or Ron, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Arthur, Molly or Fred and George?
Ender12300 chapter 2 . 2/19
Oh my god I read this story YEARS ago but I couldn't find it again, for some reason, and I'm so happy I found it now! It's so amazing, and I love this story so much! You are a great writer, and I hope you will write more.
FABULOUS ME chapter 21 . 2/17
Looks like someone wanted to hint some GerIta and frUk at the end. Lol

But it was interesting to have Francis be the heart broken friend who was left alone. Gives him a cool emo vibe. XD
RantingFangirl chapter 21 . 2/1
You have no idea how much I loved this. Your writing style is amazing, and I adore how you involved the title with the final sentence! Thank you for writing this!
Yuuko chapter 21 . 12/20/2016
...HOLY SHIT THE ENDING HAS ME IN TEARS! FRICKING HAPPY TEARS! THIS WAS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY AND ANGSTY AND OMYGOD I LOVED IT! The title getting mixed into the ending sentence was amazing! This story is definitely a... KEEPER! (XD) YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DOPEY MY SMILE LOOKS RIGHT NOW, THESE TWO ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER JUST- AGHH! *fangirl overload* No words express how much I cried at the sad parts, laughed at the funny parts, grinned at the fluffy parts and literally cried happy tears at the final part!
Andie chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
I spent my entire day reading this. It was so good that I couldn't stop reading until the end! This story was well-written and structured. I love how they started off as dorky friends and it just evolved. There were many 'awww' moments as well as '( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)' moments.
I hope Matt ended up proposing to Katya and that she said yes!
Anyway, good job! I really enjoyed this fic! :D
LotrHpHoo chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
I know this story is old now and I don't even know if you still read the reviews, but I just wanted to say that it's really good so far. However, being from England myself, I found it slightly amusing that England would call America "poppet"? I don't know, it's just not a very commonly used phrase here.
Poof owo chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
One of the best USUKUS fics ever I applaud thee :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
I thought this fanfic would be about Alfred having a twin because you mentioned "USUKUS"... Bummer... I don't enjoy UkUs friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
I tried listening to the theme song you said could totally be for England. I'm more a modern music type but still laughed my head off thinking the singer is actually Arthur...
Namia1128 chapter 21 . 5/2/2016
That was amazing! I love the fact that you included GerIta as well as USUK! And last chapter was France a little bit of jealous? Take that all you FRUK shippers! Overall thanks for the amazing fanfic!
Hi chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
OMG I'm barely on the sixth chapter and for some reason I thought the story was almost over !
Maddi-Sama chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
tHIS WAS SO GOOD! Thank you so much for writing this magnificent piece of art! 3
P. O. T. S chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
I have to say, the chapters got away from me and I was a little shocked to see I had finished. Needless to say, that was just a fantastic ending to a fantastic story. Thank you for writing that, gosh.. That was amazing..
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »