Reviews for He's a Keeper
xxalexisurgodxx chapter 7 . 2/22
I know this is an old fic from a few years ago and maybe you're not getting reviews from it anymore. You're a lovely writer.

I'm in tears. Though it may seem sketchy to some people, I met a guy from London who's a couple years older than me on tumblr. I'm from New York. We fell in love on Skype. Though unlike Alfred's family, my family disapproves and won't stand for it and as far as they know I haven't spoken to him in months.

I'm just crying because I know how this really feels in real life. I've loved this guy for two years and, also unlike Alfred, my plans to visit him couldn't be fulfilled. It seems so hopeless for us. Reading this story was great. It was like a little fantasy version of what I could have.

I just lost it at the end of this chapter when you wrote about how Alfred felt like he "left half of himself in Arthur's gentle hands".

Keep writing and thanks for this story. I know it's a few years old, but im just stumbling upon it now.
21woodAl chapter 1 . 2/3
This is funny, I had a pen pal in second grade and they happened to be three years older than myself as well. I'm still in touch with them till this day and think that this pretty much sums up the relationship of a pen pal. (I also know what it feels like to be thrown off your own horse, I live on a ranch)
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 21 . 1/30
This is the cheesiest thing ever, and I absolutely loved it!
I'll definitely check out your other works when I have the time.

Favorited.
DareRokku chapter 1 . 1/29
This was amazing.
I may or may not review this on my youtube
cactuspro-4.23 chapter 1 . 1/24
This is great! I can't wait to read it until the end!
Chloe Phantomhive II chapter 1 . 1/22
MY NAMEA CHLOE :D
Nikolai Vaughn chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
XD ARTHUR'S 21!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I love when authors are like "only a few more chapters guys!" When the story's only like, a third of the way through.
MastermindKakashi chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
YES! OH YES! I think my favorite part was when they sent the pictures to each other that said 'America misses you' and 'England misses you dearly'. Good job! Danke!
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
I loved this story so much! Gosh, it is so fluffy and perfect and sweet and romantic and and and... I don't even have the words anymore. I've gotten tired of reading all these usuk fics where one or both of them is just fooling around. This was perfect, so thank you :)
tiffani irvin chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Oh my gosh I loved it! It was just adorable :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
Been a long time since I've actually left a review. This story has made me feel so warm and fuzzy that I'd be crazy not to leave you words of praise. There were so many times that Alfred said something, and it just tugged at the heart in the warmest way. Plus I adore the whole farmboy thing. It works for him funnily enough, but I think I'm most happy that you wrote him as a mature but childlike adult instead of someone who's rather dim and childish. I think he works great with Arthur. I wish them a happy life. Thank you for writing this adorable fluffy piece. :3
Pebbles chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
I love this fanfiction. 'Twas definitely one of my favourite UkUs fanfictions I have ever read. I'm writing this on my second read-through just so I could make this review sound as professional as possible.

UkUs (relationship): I'm really glad I did not have to wait half the story to actually get to some loving. In a lot of multi-chapter fics (especially AU's) the lover relationship starts half-way through or later. I'm very happy to see that it started early. I also love how they never give up on each other, keep their heads up, and say that everything will turn out alright.

Plot: I love how Alfred and Arthur's relationship took them through ups, downs, and all around. From the start of their loving, to how they would skype all the time, to moving to America, I loved the plot/problems in this story.

Humor: I look for humor in everything I read, and this fic certainly had a lot of it. Everytime I read somthing funny, which was a lot, I would quote it and send it to my one friend, I kid you not. He laughed his ass off.

Character inclusion: You did a really great job in including a lot of the characters in the Hetalia series. I absolutely love how Spain and Prussia were in it, how the Italy brothers were included, Lithuania was a fitting character in it, and dio mio, FRANCIS! I loved how you created his character. Poor France, his best friend just left Europe on him :(.

Ending: Although there were a few questions I had that didn't get answered, I absolutely adored the ending. I love how Feli got back in touch with Ludwig, Arthur moved to America with Alfred, everything turned out to be alright with Alfred and his Pa, and so much more! I could go on and on about how much I loved this! The only thing I didn't like is that there was and ending, aha. All good things come to an end, though...

Overall, I absolutely loved this fanfiction. I cannot say any bad about it. I wish I was as good of a writer as you!

I just have a few questions, if you don't mind reading them over.

Did Mr. Carriedo end up proposing to Dr. Vargas?

Did Arthur and Alfred ever get married?

Did Father Feli and Ludwig continue writing?

I do not expect you to answer these questions, I just simply wanted to get them out there. So, thank you for your time!

Love your fanfiction, Pebbs :3
Heta-Kiba chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
NEBRASKA HELLA!
Flyingmintbunny208 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
I love this story! It's soooo heart-warming to read. Just wondering, didn't Alfred have a cast before he left on the plane? (And I mean at the airport...) What happened to that? I may be wrong though. But I think he did. Anyway I love this story and cant wait to read more.
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »