Reviews for He's a Keeper
Andie chapter 21 . 9/11
I spent my entire day reading this. It was so good that I couldn't stop reading until the end! This story was well-written and structured. I love how they started off as dorky friends and it just evolved. There were many 'awww' moments as well as '( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)' moments.
I hope Matt ended up proposing to Katya and that she said yes!
Anyway, good job! I really enjoyed this fic! :D
LotrHpHoo chapter 8 . 8/11
I know this story is old now and I don't even know if you still read the reviews, but I just wanted to say that it's really good so far. However, being from England myself, I found it slightly amusing that England would call America "poppet"? I don't know, it's just not a very commonly used phrase here.
Poof owo chapter 8 . 5/11
One of the best USUKUS fics ever I applaud thee :D
I thought this fanfic would be about Alfred having a twin because you mentioned "USUKUS"... Bummer... I don't enjoy UkUs friend.
I tried listening to the theme song you said could totally be for England. I'm more a modern music type but still laughed my head off thinking the singer is actually Arthur...
Namia1128 chapter 21 . 5/2
That was amazing! I love the fact that you included GerIta as well as USUK! And last chapter was France a little bit of jealous? Take that all you FRUK shippers! Overall thanks for the amazing fanfic!
Hi chapter 7 . 3/28
OMG I'm barely on the sixth chapter and for some reason I thought the story was almost over !
Maddi-Sama chapter 21 . 2/21
tHIS WAS SO GOOD! Thank you so much for writing this magnificent piece of art! 3
P. O. T. S chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
I have to say, the chapters got away from me and I was a little shocked to see I had finished. Needless to say, that was just a fantastic ending to a fantastic story. Thank you for writing that, gosh.. That was amazing..
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
Oh this was just lovely! Broke my heart into a million little pieces, made me squeal over the adorkable, got me all hot and bothered RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL I might add, but lovely nonetheless.
Too Mushy2login chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
That was a beautiful story. I'm just sad that Francis had to say goodbye to his best friend :/
SNC chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
please write about father feli and ludwig. Pleeeaaaseeeeeeee
SNC chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
*jump to life... not live
SNC chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
there is no such thing as a female steer
steers are bulls that were neutered
what you are referring to are heffers, cows that aren't full grown yet
Cyrus chapter 21 . 8/25/2015