Reviews for Death
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Ow
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Auuuuuuiggghhhh whyyyyyyy?!#!
I have been trying to ignore that so fuckin hard for years. Literally since I first found out in the anime that Yusuke was part demon which practically made him a whole one due to his power when I was 12 years old! Just...damn you and your realty! He's probably gonna out live his own grandkids. FUCK.
Mah feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!
Baast chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Beautiful.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh, can't forget about his mother and Keiko... Aww, I love this! Angst and fluff are the best things in fanfics... :)

Ah, what a good friend Kuwabara truly is. Too bad we, like Yusuke, realize things only when it is too late.

Awesome job. A beautiful, wonderfully written, in-character one shot! Keep it up!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It's a sad fact that many of us like to overlook. We all have an instinct for survival, but to come to terms with it and accept that you will survive someone, especially someone your age (and close to) is difficult. Very realistic portrayal, I can picture this scene and dialogue taking place.
Gwen.Love chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Nothing like a little bit of friendship fluff to make things better. What makes this story so great is that it is plausible. It would be just like Yusuke to forget about death or aging and then suddenly realize, by looking at his long time friend, that 'oh shit' I don't age the way they do.

Very cute and well written!
shasha chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Yusuke angsting over the fact that he'll outlive his human loved ones is one of my favorite themes and you handled it very well. I like the part about how those three are the only ones who knew him from before the whole spirit detective thing happened, that's a very interesting point.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
To be honest, I can't see Yusuke noticing this until it was already too late for at least one of them. But this was an eye opener. Although I'll probably forget that we all only have a limited amount of time this made me stop and consider, like Yusuke, what time really is about. The fact that he included his mom was awesome but my favourite part had to be when Yusuke was saying, he wouldn't have anyone from before he became a spirit detective and before he changed his life around. I feel that was an important point and am glad that you included it. Awesome job!

-D101
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
this was depressingly sweet.

it brought tears to my eyes.

good job.