Reviews for Ghost Against the Void
merlin9584 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
UPDATE SOON! The story is great!
Danterevan chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
boo mergana all the way it should be with this setup their both strong in the magecraft

D
Lydia Belle chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
this is so so good, I really hope you plan on continuing this at some point. you're a really talented writer, and ive already fallen in love with this alternate universe. :)
amore1993 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Wow! This is for sure a story different from any other I've ever read, and the fact that it's an Arthur/Morgana fanfiction issimply the biggest bonus ever :D
Lania26 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This is so interesting! I love the tough version of morgana. And I also like how you mentioned her connection to lancelot. :) hope you update soon!
Lania26 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Miss Lovely.x chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful Chapter. I love the way you seem to keep them all in character :)

Update Soon.
claire3loves3music chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
i love how rampant magic is in this story. its refreshing.
archangelo137 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Just dropping another review...I cannot help but wonder what happened to the woman who died in Igraine's place? And her daughters?

"For the first time Merlin caught a flash of hesitancy cross Morgana's face but it was gone as soon as it had come."

That was my favorite part, Morgana meeting Arthur for the first time kind of.

Anyway, you write the best Merlin fics! Especially the Arthur/Morgana ones!

Don't stop writing!
archangelo137 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Ello! Your stories are always such fun to read! I love your style and plot twists. This Camelot sounds like a much better place, in fact. Thanks for writing this story!
catalONIAmaes chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
update plz!
catalONIAmaes chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
cool story! please update!
Estele chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hello! I reviewed this story anonymously, but I thought I'd send another, seeing as I've actually made an account for the sake of favoriting your stories :P I love all of your stories- the Armor you write is probably worth being published. Keep it going!
Angeladdict chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. You caught my attention from the very start and kept it. Your writing style is fantastic and the story flows very smoothly. Loved it and update soon! :)
Kreuse chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I enjoyed every word, as always... Fantastic touch of russian/norse legends too. Great doing.