Reviews for Not With a Bang but a Whimper
WhisperingFantasies chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh my gosh, Moriarty is evil and I could feel Sherlock's pain as he watched his best friend, the man he loves (platonically, of course) being tortured! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter!
Servant05 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Please, oh please, OH PLEASE come out with another chapter! I have to know what's going to happen!

This is such a good premise and is written fantastically! I have recently became a fan of this particular fandom and love hurt!John. You are actually the first that I have reviewed after spending countless hours reading multiple stories.

Please *big puppy eye* Please, let me know what happens soon?

Thanks for the great read!
Noremac1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
This looks pretty good. More!
charliebrown1234 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
I was not expecting this from the title of the story. Because of that, I like this story even more. You have Moriarty acceptably crazy, Sherlock perfectly brilliant and John as John the BAMF. Wonderful, fantastic stuff. Please update soon. :)

charliebrown1234
Jodi2011 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Poor John suffers while Sherlock plays Moriarty's game. What if Sherlock said no and refused to play? Could John possibly be any worse off?

I really don't like Moriarty, especially when he hurts John. I hope John still has the strength and the will to escape after this.

Update soon please!
Skyfullofstars chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Okay, I am definitely waiting for the next chapter to be up.

Please post more soon.

And thanks for posting!
Electryone chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
This is really interesting so far. I'm dreading seeing what Moriarty does to John. That being said, I hope for an update soon!
dianaj2w chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
OMFG... great story... poor John, ... please conti soon
Xenitha chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Okay, now where is the next chapter? Please?
xjessicafaithx chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
This fic has just begun...and oh the amount of love I already have for it!

Pins and needles here.

Brilliant!
constantlycold chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Oh! I'm loving it so far! Keep up the great work! I don't mind a little darkness... It's Moriaty!

Good job!