Reviews for The Good Dog
Alice aquabld chapter 24 . 6/17
Oho?
babyd0ll.MK chapter 24 . 6/12
ahhhhhhhhh you finally updated!
finally!
or maybe you already updated awhile back then I didn't even know about it...
oh well update soon :D
kurkag forever chapter 24 . 5/26
Love the chapter
Cant wait for the next one
TartKiwiFruit chapter 18 . 4/22
Wowowowow. This scene was incredible. Intense. You really conveyed the family's and Yusuke's some reason I can't articulate right now, but you done good.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 9 . 4/22
Omg! Yusuke's characterization is AMAZING. WOW. Seriously, I am in awe. I love how this whole experience is giving him empathy for keiko. you don't see a lot of growth among characters in fanfiction, because most people aren't willing to take the risk, but you did it and you pulled it off with aplomb.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 6 . 4/22
I put off reading this for a long time, I don't know why. I guess the summary just didn't appeal to me. But today I was desperate, and started reading it and it is definitely worthy of all the reviews! The story is hilarious and well written. I'm sure that, like most crossover authors, you're going to ship Kagome and Yusuke by making Inuyasha an asshole, but its so sad to see his character butchered like that. he may be dumb, but when he knows he's done something wrong, he wouldn't keep doing it... Regardless, I'm enjoying the story so far, and even if you take it out of my comfort zone I hope to keep enjoying it.
just a reader 09 chapter 1 . 4/20
Ah! For the love of god pls update this bloody story! Its too damn good for it to pause there. Plsss
ambersnowflake chapter 24 . 4/6
It's bloody amazing! Please please please please update! (Awaiting impatiently and squealing loudly)
wiiTneSs chapter 24 . 3/27
Amazing story. Wow did not expect shippo. I can't wait to see kagome's reaction to Dog's true form.
misherukuro chapter 24 . 3/6
Thanks for the read. ,
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 23 . 2/27
Love you, Shippo!
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 24 . 2/16
YAY YUSUKE FINALLY GETS HIS NAME BACK

I wanna see the chapter when Inuyasha realizes he's on the bad side of not only a of an S-class Mazoku but basically the future "Daiyokai of the whole Demon realm"

his expression of Oh Fucking Shit I'm Screwed' on his puppy face will have me ROFL

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
Winillow chapter 24 . 2/12
Oh Kurama, always so quick. But that's why we love him. Ahah! I feel like he was the puzzle piece that will get things going a little faster now, and as always... sooo eager to see what it brings out! Though we certainly have Yusuke's vast expressive nature to thank as well! Gotta love that snarky-ness of his. Considering Yusuke's been off by himself since the start, it's nice and refreshing to finally be able to see the tiniest bit of interaction between him and one of his friends, silent looks of communication or not. It wasn't much, but it just goes to show how much they understand and know one another that Kurama was able to pick up on it as well.

While the idea of having Youko and Kurama be separate entities is appealing, and I wouldn't have complained about it even if you had chosen to go with it, I also think it's not quite necessary in this story since Kurama isn't a er... /main character/ per say. Not this time anyway. Haha. So you did just fine! It's not like we get to see that internal monologue we all know he and Youko have anyway, even in the series. (tear)

/SO/ eager to see Hiei make an appearance though. I especially love the spitfire/snark exchanges between him and Yusuke, and in Yusuke's current condition- you know Hiei won't hold his tongue back. Lol!

So brava to another well done chapter! You truly are magnificent, and I still forever worship your ability to keep everyone so well into character even if the story is so far from the norm. Keep it up hun!

As for the Americanized references, they're little things that really don't take from the story at all. Christmas is still celebrated in Japan, even if it's not for religious purposes. :) Besides, it brought our beloved Kagome an extreme amount of happiness. So how could we ever complain?

Keep it up hun! Thanks again for such a wonderful chapter!
laknight11 chapter 24 . 2/12
I can't get enough of your story! I was always more of a Kagome/hiei fan so I avoided this story for so long, but I finally decided to give it a try. And dang! You got me to hop on the kagome/yusuke ship, I absolutely love this story! Now I have all these questions buzzing around my head like what will happen with keiko, how will yusuke meet kagome as a person instead of a dog, how will kagome convince inuyasha to let her stay in the past, when will shippo meet her in the future, and so much more! You're a wonderful writer and I'm now reading your other stories:) I hope you update real soon because you have me sitting at the edge of my seat to see what happens next!
I'm so obsessed with this story I re-read it from the beginning to the current chapter during slow updates.