Reviews for The Good Dog
RandomStoryReader chapter 25 . 1/17
Oh nice it’s back...found this story years ago but updates stopped. Forgot about it till I end up finding it again in search for good stories. Hope the updates continue.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
an update! omg! thank you for comtinuing! this chapter made me laugh out loud more than once - the interaction between hiei and yusuke was so funny. anyway, know at least that this fic still has at least one fan! xoxo
NanneroftheWE chapter 25 . 12/13/2017
OMG! I was so excited to see this updated on! I can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing!
ryu akai chapter 25 . 12/11/2017
Update soon please!
I love this history!
More chapter pleaseee
Update
FUN 2 KNOW chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
I know I’m super late in finding this fic but I just caught up to the latest chapter. It has an interesting premise and both of the anime’s worlds have great chemistry so it works very well. You’ve captured the personalities of all the characters just right as well, and it shows in thejr interactions.

Although, I do have to stress that the story starts to feel a little bland after the first 15 chapters. I couldn’t help but feel that the chapters started to become aomewhat repetitive at that stage with Yusuke’s dog situation stuck in a limbo-like fashion that he’ll never leave. The introduction of Future Shippo and his meddling was enough to get me by.

The last chapter with Hiei’s appearance however felt like a breathe of fresh air as it finally felt like something truly meaningful happened to push the story forward. That moment when Yusuke reverts to his normal self can’t come soon enough. Though you mentioning that there’s only around 10 chapters left to the story is worrying as it doesn’t seem it will be enough given the terribly slow pacing thus far.

Not my intention to bring you as the author down btw. I’m hoping that my criticism helps further your skills. Overall, the story is excellently well written but not without some noteworthy flaws which can hopefully be salved by the time of the stories conclusion.
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 25 . 12/8/2017
I'm glad that you are back! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sailorgirl2311 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
im so glad to see this was updated! please update again soon!
Lunar-Chakra chapter 25 . 11/27/2017
How interesting, this story take a unique perspective on story mixing. I have to say I love to concept, keep on going and don't lose this spark of creativity. It truly is unique to be able to do something great like this. Not good, great. It's a word lots of people use incorrectly. But this story is great.
kanamelover101 chapter 25 . 11/27/2017
Please update your wonderful masterpiece soon! Your story is both second and third place for followings and favorites!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2017
Everything about this story is pure gold, and I enjoyed every single moment of this phenomenally written fic. Keep up the wonderful work!
fallingyuki chapter 25 . 11/27/2017
Would love to see what happens in the end. Hiei like always is an asshole. Good to see he hasn’t changed too much.
DelerpTurtle chapter 25 . 11/21/2017
Never knew I needed this. I'll be watching eagerly.
Sesshou's ward chapter 25 . 11/20/2017
I'm in love with your story and so appreciative of you continuing it. 3 I picked it up in college and it's been a pick-me-up every time I needed it. Finding people on FF who write this well, and write so true to life are rare gems, indeed. Hope your real life goes well and the chapters flow from your fingertips with relative ease!
SixPerfections chapter 25 . 11/19/2017
Well. Genkai! It hadn't occurred to me, but yeah, it makes complete total sense. Heh. Loved loved reading this whole story. Hope to get another update soon. Great stuff! Keep on writing, because you're pretty good at it, and I'll read whatever you put to paper. Peace! :D
SixPerfections chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
Well... shit got real I guess? Hehe. Still want a little more action. But that was really cute. And I guess that means Yusuke never goes to the past. That sucks. Well, its still a good and entertaining story. And yeah, Yusuke is right, everyone loves Kagome. She's a damn Mary Sue of goodness and generosity that manages not to be at all annoying. Oh well. You're kind of screwed Yusuke. Hope Keiko finds another good husbando ;_;