Reviews for The Good Dog
WinterXstarxz chapter 24 . 8/12
you're absolutely wonderful. I've always seen this story in communities but I've always passed by it as I don't really know the yyh storyline all that well. it was a pleasant surprise to find that this story was so well written to the point that I didn't even need to know some of the characters to enjoy it.
PurplePanda1231 chapter 24 . 7/28
soooo gooood. please make moreeee
RogueRaven89 chapter 24 . 7/19
Hi there, I have just finished re-reading this and I'm happy to report that I have enjoyed it as much as I had the first time. While I'm sad you haven't updated in so long, I understand that life gets in the way. I'm not sure if you still check these, but I shamelessly hope that you come back and finish this piece. If not, well, I guess I can let my imagination run wild.

Regards,
Rogue
This is a lovely story, I admire the way you've written Yusuke especially! I tend to see him written as overly brash and rude in other fics, so this was a pleasent change of pace! Thank you so much for this treasure of a fic!
Demonwaker666 chapter 24 . 6/30
OMG I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. hoping you haven't quit on this one, it's to good for that .
ArmyWife22079 chapter 24 . 6/12
Hope everything's ok you said you'd be updating soon and that was 2 years ago. I do love the story.
Agapa4387 chapter 1 . 4/10
I decided to reread this story, I really enjoyed and it's been so long , I just couldn't help but want to read it again. I love how well written this chapter is and I forgot that she named him Blackie in the beginning, not sure if memotioned the first time I read this but that was the name of my German Shepherd of 15 yrs ! It was funny and also nice to see name come up again (:
universalbeat chapter 24 . 3/30
I really enjoyed the way you entwined the universes in this fic. Hopefully I'll be able to see more of that in future chapters.
Ichigo chapter 24 . 3/26
Ahh! I am in love with this story. The plot is original the characters are awesome and I cannot wait to find out what happens next!
Shade chapter 24 . 3/19
Amazing story. Do you plan to come back soon and continue? Please do it, this is so much fun.
Dominique chapter 24 . 3/7
I have been reading your stories, this one included and have really enjoyed watching your progress as a writer. You've gone from a 'typical' fan-fiction writer to a fullblown author in only a few years!

I'm looking forward to the continuation of this particular story and hope to see more new ones in the future...
2cf
Megan1339 chapter 1 . 1/13
Please update again, we miss you!
Kawaii KoKitsune chapter 24 . 1/7
This story is so great, I can't wait for the rest! Keep up the good work!
Agapa4387 chapter 24 . 12/13/2015
I hope you'll update soon ):
A shame since you left it at a good spot~!
Please update soon! (: