Reviews for Guardian of the Rapportal
love it
pikachucat chapter 36 . 11/3/2012
pikachucat chapter 34 . 7/30/2012
Wolf Blade Seyo chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I just love the plots of DQ
Fornara chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Is this story going to go all the way through the player character's adventure, or just until Pavo meets him? Either way, great job, again! The chapters aren't boring, I promise. Lacking in action, yes, but certainly not boring. I hope to see more soon!
Fornara chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
I apologize for taking so long to review again - I didn't realize so many chapters had appeared while I was gone! I definitely wasn't disappointed, though - the last three chapters were touching. I'm not sure if this is the end yet, but this fanfic is just amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your writing!

By the way, tell Jaturou and Cannibelle I said hi.
pikachucat chapter 24 . 4/19/2012
Sarcastasaurus chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Gotta love the cliffhanger :D And if it just me, or does Falk seem a bit... nicer in this chapter? :P
Sarcastasaurus chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I liked the description of Taregan and of the portal's magic. Cool chapter :)
Sarcastasaurus chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Heh. Aquila was all excited for hs big day. :P

Anyway, this chapter was good. I enjoyed the conversation between Aquila and Pavo, it helped to develop their reltionship. It was really cool when Pavo and Aquila got their parent's weapons aswell. It was kinda sad to hear Corvus talking about them. Really cool chapter!
Sarcastasaurus chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Awww, I felt really sorry for Pavo.

I loved the way you tied in the meanings of their names wth Apus Major's speech thing, I thought it was a cery nice touch. :)
Sarcastasaurus chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love Shada and Kele. The ending was so sweet and sad at the ame time, especially the last line. And I like the random information at the end! It's cool knowing what the character's names mean.
Sarcastasaurus chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
I've a bad feeling as to where this is going... Poor Pavo!

This story is really good and I love reading it. I'm glad you got over your writers block and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Fornara chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Who are those people, anyway? And why on earth could they see Pavo? It's driving me nuts...I apologize for not reviewing for so long! The past few chapters have been pretty good. You have nice word choice, the surroundings have been well-described, and you're giving all the characters a clear personality. Keep up the good work! The only thing I have against it - they're too short! xD Just kidding, they're fine. I'm just eager for more!
Fornara chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I'm glad that you finally explained about Pavo and the Rapportals. What's Taregan going to explain? What does he know about the Rapportals...? Gah, curiosity killed more than the cat. Nice work, littlev!