Reviews for A Den of Beasts
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Excellent story! I love the fact that they spent time regetting to know eachother even though there was an obvious connection straight away.
I laughed when Arya announced they were married and Gendry just stood there dumbfounded. I also laughed when it was obvious he wasn't going to argue the point too hard because being married sex and it's hard to argue that.
I like your vision of GRRM's future, even if it is too bright and sunny. (Everything is too bright and sunny for GRRM.)
You mentioned it several times, but yes the story could have used a beta. Most of the mistakes are minor- you're instead of your, hear instead of here. They're things that wouldn't get picked up by a spell check though so they're hard to fix.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Lord Jeffery, lady Britta, Troilus of Barnes and Aabed? :D someone is a fan of Community!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
ugh the incest. Jon and Arya is just plain gross me out, and if Dany has the hots for Jon . . . three words: Aunt. Nephew. Gross. But oh well. Jon didn't marry Arya, and Danys parents were brother and sister, as were many of her familys past generations. She's as inbred as they come, so I guess it's not as much of a big deal
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Omg I love this fic and I adore your portrayal of Arya and Gendry. The ending is so adorable I could die... but I won't because "Not Today". please keep writing because I think you have talent and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.
JoEdgardHom chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
good story ,,,really really good ,,, for the ending really romantic ,,, i want that too in the Book ,,, i hope so
Tarafina chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
This was fantastically written. So well done and lovely. Each character was well rounded, interesting, and brought something to the story. Sincerely one of the best Gendrya and GoT stories I've ever read.
trueviolet1216 chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
You are awesome this! Good job!
Sayi chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved it! One of the best Gendrya i've ever read (and one of the few that didn't broke my heart at some point). I needed this. I hope you keep writing about this pair!
Arethahiwatari chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
this history is one the best ! i just adore this couple and i hope you ma ke more historys just like that! congratulations!
ChaosIdeals chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
A truely lovely fic :) I've loved every moment of it. Good job.
manycoloredeyes chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
I totally enjoyed this story so much! I had an idea similar to this once but after reading this, I guess I don't have to write it anymore. Haha! Though I would love to see more interaction between Dany and Arya but its cool. Love the Gendrya moment and when they got married. Oh Arya you devious child!

Anyway, great job and I will definitely put this as one of my favourites. :D
Moran442 chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
What a lovely story, great work!
erskine exposed chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
I have to say, I really like the subtle Community references in here.
Insomnia0 chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
This is such a beautiful work!
The way you describe things is awesome, so i may just bow for this amazing fic. I loved every little piece of it, including stubborn blushing Gendry and Arya is so...Arya :)
It was totally worth reading.
baybegrl0703 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Ahhh a baby I'm so happy love this