Reviews for A Den of Beasts
happicat chapter 16 . 7/31
Absolutely ADORED this!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 16 . 7/11
Just loved it! Thanks for sharing your story.
patty.clark.792 chapter 16 . 6/21
Wonderful, beautifully written story.. well done.
patty.clark.792 chapter 4 . 6/19
I freakin' love this story. All your characters are interesting and entertain me very much. You are a VERY good writer, my dear. Thank you and I look forward to many more of your stories...
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
I loved it! So refreshing to have a virginity scene with the woman in control.
Fencing Supplies chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
That was pretty fantastic. I nearly dug my own grave because of this fic, unable to stop reading until 3am. Which was too worth it for me to be tired about. 10/10
ptl4ever419 chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Love it, that end is perfect :)
misuky7 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This was a fangtastic story, such brilliance. I love how they reconnected and the whole married before marriage thing Arya and Gendry had. I especially love the ending, the family connections for Jon, and that Sansa and Sandor were married. The Hound is such a sweet man, well in my opinion anyway. :3
Furoda chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
this is very good
CBF signing in chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
Truly a pleasure to read, thank you!
Ex's and Ohh's
edwardfiend chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Fantastic story! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Excellent story! I love the fact that they spent time regetting to know eachother even though there was an obvious connection straight away.
I laughed when Arya announced they were married and Gendry just stood there dumbfounded. I also laughed when it was obvious he wasn't going to argue the point too hard because being married sex and it's hard to argue that.
I like your vision of GRRM's future, even if it is too bright and sunny. (Everything is too bright and sunny for GRRM.)
You mentioned it several times, but yes the story could have used a beta. Most of the mistakes are minor- you're instead of your, hear instead of here. They're things that wouldn't get picked up by a spell check though so they're hard to fix.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Lord Jeffery, lady Britta, Troilus of Barnes and Aabed? :D someone is a fan of Community!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
ugh the incest. Jon and Arya is just plain gross me out, and if Dany has the hots for Jon . . . three words: Aunt. Nephew. Gross. But oh well. Jon didn't marry Arya, and Danys parents were brother and sister, as were many of her familys past generations. She's as inbred as they come, so I guess it's not as much of a big deal
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Omg I love this fic and I adore your portrayal of Arya and Gendry. The ending is so adorable I could die... but I won't because "Not Today". please keep writing because I think you have talent and it would be a shame to let it go to waste.