Reviews for Not Unscathed
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I really hope you continue this fic and continue to write fic's in the future because your writing is fantastic! :D
Lisa87 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Beautifully done. And, GAHH, that moment between Lancelot and Merlin after Lancelot notices the blood totally got to me. Best part ever: "I couldn't leave you. I didn't want to entrust you to anyone else. None of them knows how important you are." - Oh, the feels!
Lisa87 chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Aw, no, poor Merlin, losing his magic and his sight! That has to be so devastating for him. Good thing I already know everything turns out ok! Such vivid writing here - I could feel exactly how Merlin was feeling. And I'm soo glad you touched on the fact that Arthur and the knights should find it strange that Merlin survived the Dorocha's touch. It bugged me when watching the show that there was no mention of that.
Lisa87 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Really excellent job writing an awkward situation like that and still keeping everyone perfectly in character. That's not easy to do! I've read quite a lot of whump/hurtComfort that I stopped reading because the characters no longer seemed in character to me. I'm actually quite particular about that, but yours was perfectly done. And don't you just love Gwaine here? Gotta love him! :D
photo100 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Brilliant!
ExplosionsInTheNight chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Can we talk about how much I love your writing style!
Just absolutely perfect!
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
So lovely. Really enjoyed the read. I love a bit of Merlin angst.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Awesome!
MerlinStar chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I know this is serious but Gwaine's exclamation cracks me up. I wish they had but a scene between the two episodes, but yours does make sense.
bluespiritgal chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beanie should be in charge of Arthur,s bachelor party. Now that would be interesting! The knights of the realm would be blushing redder than their cloaks! Gotta love Gwaine!
bluespiritgal chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Exceptionally and beautiful well written, a dance of words and emotions, soft, bittersweet with a thread of hope still flickering. You should continue the story a bit more to the point where Lancelot beholds the water spirits and watches as they slowly heal Merlin. I loved that look in his eye, the sense of utter wonderment. I wondered if it had really been that moment that had planted the seed of purpose in his heart that would eventually lead Lancelot to his ultimate sacrifice.
Lilynette chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Alright, this is it! I officially love you. You do not have the permission to do anything more than eating, sleeping and writing, got it? ;P

I just loved everything. From the sharing-body-heat moments that made me feel all warm and fuzzy while cracking me up at the same time - Gwaine, 'nuff said - to Merlin's point of view, and his terrifying lost of sight. It really puts a whole new different vibe on everything that happened. And it just fits so well with the way Merlin's gaze seemed so... absent, in that episode. He really didn't seem like he was seeing anything, so it fits very nicely with your story.

This is going on the favs. I'll wait for the next chapter of your WIP now. As well as wait for any new Merlin story coming from you! I really, really like your style.

I'm sending lots of plot bunnies your way!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I absolutely love Gwaine... What none of ever been with a woman on a cold night? Hahaha! This was really good. I loved the creativity of it and the... spooning... I could really sense some embarrassment and it's really a good thing that they are knights and respect each other, lol. Great job!

Emma
MamzelleHermy chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Oh I definitly loved that story ! You really are a genius. One of the best authors I read ! Thank you very much for the journey ! I hope to read more from you soon !
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Great story! I certainly enjoyed that! I especially liked the conversation about destiny between Lancelot and Merlin. It was a perfect deleted scene. I hope you write more soon!