Reviews for Pass it On
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Grimm-sicle is totally what I thought too jeez. You,ore in the right fandoms.
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awww, that was so sweet
Infinite Alpha-Omega 1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Love this, my friend has depression and I gave her a card when she was feel down and she literally started screaming and shouting -OMG UR THE BEST- on the top of her lungs and embarrassing me, but it was worth it!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Give it to Babs! Or Artemis!
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Cute story, and the little rainbow card is adorable. Never heard of doing that, but it's cute as heck.
Angel of Mysteries chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You are beautiful :)

Never let anyone get you down
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
lol I so wanna do something like this on campus
no chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
happiness !
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Still too lazy to sign in. And that was adorable. Amazing job as always.
TheWickedWizardOfOz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
You're beautiful! At least, I think you are~

-pops confetti- Horray for 155th milestone~ D

The beginning where Dick is just /talking/ was lovely. It gives us a nice insight into his mind~ D

And your description of the landscaping etc. is amazing, it really helps form the image in the readers mind D

Wally comes from out of nowhere and they're so adorable together . Oh, Dick stops all his thoughts just for Wally! D I love it~

TOTALLY ADORABLE STORY! I wish I could have a bout of inspiration -_- I AM AT A LOSS. Sorry, here's not the place to complain XD

Reining3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011

This is the kind of stuff that I /love/ to read that involves both a romantic Wally and Dick.

By the way, I never get tired of the 'Boy Wonderful' bit. Can't tell you how good that fit with the whole point of this story.

By the way, you shouldn't feel ugly just because someone made that someone give you the card, if that made any sense. It doesn't matter what you look like, it's whats on the inside that counts. Even though you probably have heard that a lot, I still feel like I should mention it.

I /really/ enjoyed reading this by the way. Absolutely loved it XD

- Rein
yellow.r0se chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow! This was awesome, and very creative! xD

Miss West chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
it was so cute! I loved that! Ohz, I has an idea for you... If you like doing songfics (( I think you have done several~?)) I has one for you :3. Oh yah, even if it did make you upset the card was right, you are beautiful. Thanks fir the story!
Redhawk15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Haha the last one the continued part was me lol srry for all this extra :)

Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Continued: yourself down. I believe in you and ur not ugly trust me cus ur writing is beautiful don't let anyone get you down. Also check out the song Beautiful by Christina aguilara, it pulled me through my funk and I hope it does for you to :) srry about the long review , I just had to tell you this because I beat myself up because of what I thought everyone thought and how I looked but stay strong :) it all works out :) plz answer me in a nxt chapter because I want to know how my advice helped you and if I was any good lol :)