Reviews for Songs Against the Silence
dwgleek98 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I know this is glee and everything but i found the whole spontaneous song a little weird... Great story though, Love captain jack
loubega chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
don't stop now! Awww! This is sooo good!
bookster1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Wow! This is a really cool story, I'd love to read more of it - please update soon :) x
IvySnowe chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Um. What. More.
LizaMay chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I love how in the summary of this story you've got them all paired up and then Jack with Anyone Interested.

Yeah. But I like this so far! Keep going!
DoctorGeet chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
OMG WAS THAT WAS THAT WAS THAT...JANTO REFERENCE EXCUSE ME WHILE I SQUEAL AND DIE!1111111111

This has River, Jack AND Klaine in it. Therefore it wins at life forever and must be put in my favourites a billion times over.
Inkinhart chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Wait ... what?
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
OMG IS KURT THE 11TH DOCTOR? That would be WIERD!
Book.D.Vourer321 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
This is sooooo freaking AWESOME! I love it _ Good work! d(_)b :)
KiraSparrow chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
lol. "I can't believe I've had to do this more than once."

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Indigo1100 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I like the way the phrasing is in the beginning, sentence structure to convey feeling and all.

Men in Black, hehe. I wonder what they remind him of (I mean, I have half a thought and maybe the other half, but I'm not sure).

Well, interesting directions in thought from Kurt. Hmm... questions about mythologies.

Oh, Jack.

'Why is this out here?' 'You have a gun!' 'I must have just killed and evil alien'. This is epic, and so exactly like what we kept seeing in the show.

Confused look, hmmm... Is the song from somewhere?

Confirmation, hmm... I love River's line, that's perfect.

More than once?

And oh, my, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I saw the notice in my inbox, and I thought 'no, it can't be', and then it was. !

Your imagination is the most amazing thing- wow.

I actually nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the first paragraph- "They all won the lottery", and Jack slept with half the school board (of course he did). Wow.

Aww, Kurt and Blaine, and hooray for Doctor Song. Sugared arsenic- I love your words.

Oh, Jack.

I was wondering what was in the closet, and then I read the next paragraph, and maybe I know. Hmm...

Aww, Kurt. And oh, my, this is looking very interesting, if it's going where it seems (or, well, even if it's not, but still). 'Something caught in her throat'- well, there's support for the 'seems', but ooh-!

I want a statement necklace now... And aww (that's not really the right word, but I'm lacking) for them again, though of course I wish for the day when all can be open.

Their reaction to the they-think-it's-a-prank - protective arms and brave fronts and all- oh-!

Thanks, and this is epic.
Suuntavaisto chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
"Not sure about the suit when you combine it with the mask. Running for your life is hardly a black-tie affair."

Oh you.

Lovely start! Could definitely see Jack sleeping with half the school board.

Uh oh, Blaine! Kurt better watch out for him. Good stuff!