Reviews for They Say Fortune is a Wheel
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 22 . 9/19
Really lovely read!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 12 . 9/19
Odin’s surname would be Borrson, I think?
nklewisgmail.com chapter 22 . 9/4
I’m SO PISSED that this is over! I love the world you created here. Great job!
Elise chapter 10 . 9/2
OH my God. Oh my GOD I am WHEEZING it is late and I'm trying not to wake anyone but that was one of the funniest things I have read in a long time I just had to review for this chapter... what a gem.
Sue Mc chapter 22 . 8/6
I wish I had someone like this Loki in my life. What a perfect gentleman. Lovely story.
Lady Hummingbird chapter 21 . 5/1
Love every part of this story!precious i swear!a total fav!thank you so much!
A.S.-sama chapter 22 . 3/19
Awesome! ;]
paper.boat chapter 22 . 2/28
OMG I AM SCREAMING
I remember ready this fic like YEARS ago and really really loved it but for some reason I had not saved it and now I've just found it back and reread the whole thing during the afternoon. At work. So thank you for making me have such a good time ! I really love your writing of Darcy she's absolutely brilliant.
I actually think it's really cool that you used the actors for his parents names. When it clicked in my mind that Anthony Hoppkins plays Odin, I thought that was really cool. Oh & your totally right Odin Odinson just sounds wierd.
Irene Namikaze chapter 22 . 2/8
so beautiful. Great work with this fic
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 22 . 1/7
OMG! OMG! YES YES YES! heart emojis x 1 million!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/16/2017
Ok so a while ago you said Darcy was 22 and Loki is 9 years older than her, a couple of chapters ago you said Thor was turning 33. So I’m this chapter Thor was teasing Loki about the age difference but later he started hitting on Darcy which made him pretty much boost himself. The point is LOKI IS YOUNGER THAN THOR! No one will probably read this but I just have too put it out there.
Museabook chapter 22 . 10/22/2017
Loved this... found it sooo cute. Happy Loki and Darcy got their happy ending.
Opalwing chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This is the first AU I've read with Loki and Darcy. You have now spoiled me for all others.
The Vitruvian Woman chapter 22 . 8/28/2017