Reviews for They Say Fortune is a Wheel
Bloomrini chapter 22 . 7/24
Okay, I don't remember my password, so I can't favourite or follow your story, like it ABSOLUTELY deserves. So I'm just gonna say it.
IT'S SIMPLY AMAZING! And I can't remember when I last read such a perfect story! You had me squealing n crying like a little girl! Thank you so much for writing it! You made me day!
irisunohimitsu chapter 22 . 5/21
I love this story so much! As in, I have read it before, but got it into my head today to re-read it because it's so fluffy and happy and beautiful... couldn't remember the name so ended up searching something like 'jane loki darcy boss fic' and HOORAY I found it!
firequeen8569 chapter 22 . 4/5
Aaah! Their story was so cute and quirky and I loved t! I liked the new spin you put on Jane and Thor's relationship, As well as the characteristics of loki's parents! Well done this was amazing!
mEEEm chapter 1 . 2/22
Omg i loved this. I read it in almost one sitting i was so addicted
AndreaGreenleaves chapter 22 . 2/14
Aww, so cute! :)
Luv2read1 chapter 22 . 1/10
really great ! thanks for sharing
LilithiaRW chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Shit, reading about Chinese food and Wonton really makes me crave Chinese take out at 2 am. This is a tragedy!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 21 . 9/30/2016
I adore this fic! Everything about it is just so sweet!
Thank you so much!

(2nd time I've read and reviewed so I had to post this on the penultimate chapter as my other review was on the last chapter)
Phoenix Rebel chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
*fans self...vigorously* Wow...oh hella wow!
That was just... Mmmhmmm... 3
AmazonGoddess79 chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
Seriously never get tired of reading your TaserTricks stories
Taggg chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
Ohhh, it was such a great sweet story!*_*
Smut was also hot (a bit with Professor - mm,kinky!)
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
I don't know why I never got around to reading this fic before, but I'm so happy I finally did. It was awesome!
andriana-greece chapter 22 . 6/14/2016
Hi!
I really can't remeber how I discovered your story but I really want to say thank you. I can't find many AU stories with Loki and Darcy and yours in the best I've found so far.
Also,I remeber you mentioning Darcy being only a sidekick to Jane in the A/N of the first chapter and I'm happy to find other people believing this as I myself do. Not to be mean or anything but Natalie Portman doesn't hold a candle to Nat Dennings and I really wantes to see more of the latter in the Thor movies and even the Avengers. She really is the only one fully suited with Loki as her overall happy and badass composition could definately bring out Loki's covered inner goodness.
Anyway,I really loved your Loki! Though, I have to mention that your Loki favors Tom Hiddleston more than the Norm god. In any case,as we (Tom Hiddleston fans) have so high standars of men we'll just die alone.
So,I'm awqre that this story is from 2011 and I'm sending a review now but I really want to read other stories of yours featuring Darcy and Loki. I don't even know if you write fanfiction anymore but anyway.
-Andriana,Greece
erohime928 chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
I enjoyed so so so MUCH reading your entire work! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I LOVE YOU FIR CREATING YOUR WORKS THANK YOU! though I wish there would be a one shot follow up to this fic, you know Rene and Anthony's thoughts and Darcy's mom Madame Karen and all. it's just so adorable and God forbid soooo kinky that chap with the naked Saturday morning I thought Darcy would put maple syrup on Loki's thing. damn that was... ugh anyways I so seriously love your fics, they brought joy to mundane day. so thank you you
Storm of Syren chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
My favourite part was what Loki said in the end.