Reviews for They Say Fortune is a Wheel
Phoenix Rebel chapter 21 . 9/30
I adore this fic! Everything about it is just so sweet!
Thank you so much!

(2nd time I've read and reviewed so I had to post this on the penultimate chapter as my other review was on the last chapter)
Phoenix Rebel chapter 20 . 9/30
*fans self...vigorously* Wow...oh hella wow!
That was just... Mmmhmmm... 3
AmazonGoddess79 chapter 22 . 9/5
Seriously never get tired of reading your TaserTricks stories
Taggg chapter 22 . 8/18
Ohhh, it was such a great sweet story!*_*
Smut was also hot (a bit with Professor - mm,kinky!)
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 22 . 8/13
I don't know why I never got around to reading this fic before, but I'm so happy I finally did. It was awesome!
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 22 . 6/14
Hi!
I really can't remeber how I discovered your story but I really want to say thank you. I can't find many AU stories with Loki and Darcy and yours in the best I've found so far.
Also,I remeber you mentioning Darcy being only a sidekick to Jane in the A/N of the first chapter and I'm happy to find other people believing this as I myself do. Not to be mean or anything but Natalie Portman doesn't hold a candle to Nat Dennings and I really wantes to see more of the latter in the Thor movies and even the Avengers. She really is the only one fully suited with Loki as her overall happy and badass composition could definately bring out Loki's covered inner goodness.
Anyway,I really loved your Loki! Though, I have to mention that your Loki favors Tom Hiddleston more than the Norm god. In any case,as we (Tom Hiddleston fans) have so high standars of men we'll just die alone.
So,I'm awqre that this story is from 2011 and I'm sending a review now but I really want to read other stories of yours featuring Darcy and Loki. I don't even know if you write fanfiction anymore but anyway.
-Andriana,Greece
erohime928 chapter 22 . 6/4
I enjoyed so so so MUCH reading your entire work! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I LOVE YOU FIR CREATING YOUR WORKS THANK YOU! though I wish there would be a one shot follow up to this fic, you know Rene and Anthony's thoughts and Darcy's mom Madame Karen and all. it's just so adorable and God forbid soooo kinky that chap with the naked Saturday morning I thought Darcy would put maple syrup on Loki's thing. damn that was... ugh anyways I so seriously love your fics, they brought joy to mundane day. so thank you you
Storm of Syren chapter 14 . 5/16
My favourite part was what Loki said in the end.
Storm of Syren chapter 10 . 5/16
Hahahaha... awwww 3
The Very Late chapter 22 . 4/11
Idk if you'll ever read this because this story is fairly old, but it was absolutely adorable. I'm not one for AUs actually, but I enjoyed this one. My absolute favorite was the calculating, cold, and un-attached way Loki described his relationship with Jane, it was sooooo dead. And then there was Darcy. Beautiful organic relationship, so full of life. Beautiful contrast, the development was almost tangible. Hope that made sense c:
rosesnblueberries chapter 22 . 4/9
Awwwwww this was absolutely amazing! I love it love it love it! This pairing is adorable and you write Darcy perfectly!
Cute
Salome Maranya chapter 22 . 1/29
Aww, they're adorable. This is the first AU of them that I've finished and I admit I got tired of constant angst (although I do like those) so this one's a refreshing read.
Cheers!
iccihanabi chapter 22 . 1/2
i love ur story... except "jane" part . but comes again u make a lovely story...
brnkofeternity06 chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Oh I loved it. I wasn't even thinking of when he would propose! But this was amazing! And yes, I want to know! If you ever think of writing a sequel, I want to be the first to know. Even if you don't make one, you did an awesome job on this! XD
I loved your story. Thank you.