Reviews for Forms of Elegance
Admiral T. DeVanto chapter 16 . 1/15/2019
What an alluring and mysterious story! You truly are talented and kept me hooked since chapter one. In fact, you have given me so much inspiration. Thank you for the story and for the entertainment.
Samjok-o chapter 16 . 3/12/2016
This is really good! How is there only 4 reviews?! This is an outrage
EYKFAN chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
the last part where "Tao" was mentioned! I was taken by surprise! Awesome job!
Ryo16 chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
normally i would not like these kind of stories but this was amazing
Daniella chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Rip-off or not, This is good.
BlackArtist chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
Oh no, it's over? T.T i was reading it from the beginning and loved the speedy updates. Yay~ Dark Elf Rai! So alluring and mysterious. I commend your genius at this idea even though no sequel makes me a bit sad. I have been inspired to write something kinda sorta like this it was that good. I'll give you credit of course. But, more importantly, back to the fic. I seriously liked the mirror in the last chapter that showed your inner self. I was giggling over Regisina. And I rarely giggle. I also liked how the Union was portrayed and shaving Crombel's hair into a mowhawk. LOL'd at that. The main Regis POV was interesting though I would have liked to see a little more of Frankenstein and Rai. Don't take that personally cause they're my favorite characters and I'm biased that way.

I have the LoR on DVD but never really played D and D. Yet now I have the strange urge to go out and learn the rules. How odd.

Back to my original point, if I ever had one, I loved your uniqueness and creatively for this story and commend you for a good (scratch that-excellent) job well done. I look forward to anything else you may write for this fandom, so keep up the good work.

Bestows Internet hug and virtual cookies.

Pascal