Reviews for Outtake: Hogwarts Staff Meeting
EmmaM21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Sequel! I want to know what they are talking about!
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Now I am tempted to read main story, despite the fact that it is unfinished and probably abandoned.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Bahahahahahahaha! Thanks!
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love the ending! I read it and couldn't help but laugh. Brilliant! I hope the next chapter for arcana is out soon
Bard.Of.Many.Voices chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like how they're all trying to avoid the real issue, but thinking that he's a sadistic trouble making psychopath who needs counseling.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Very entertaining, well done :)
YaoiFreak-0ww0 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
It's not often I do reviews, but, this was really fun. Think I have to check out all the other stuff you've done now! Thanks for the laughter
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
TROLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D Lovely! :D :D :D
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
*cackle* is it weird of me to think severus is adorably cute pouting, lol and im with Voldie harry is a creative kid. lol
Drack-10 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
good!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hahahahaha!

Keep up the great work!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Loved it. But why would they avoid stating their opinions outright? Wouldn't the responsible teacher thing be to tell the Headmaster that the boy needs counseling, if that's their opinion? Or is it that they all know Albus far too well and are avoiding unnecessary mess and pain for themselves while still nothing would be done about Potter anyway? It's cute how Harry loves to evoke horror in others.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
nice!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
i love this
tenchifew chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Nice one outtake. Very cool comment from Snape.

Thank you for writing.