Reviews for In Search of Roommate
midsouthmama chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What about band geeks or banshees? Nah, not much normal there either, I suppose. Hope he finds a roomie, though I think normal is overrated!

Thanks for entering the contest! :D
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hola!

Thanks so much for entering Part I of the contest. I really hope this entry gets made into a one-shot in Part II or that you are considering continuing it into a one-shot!

I'd love if this WAS a vamp story. How funny would it be if the whole time the guy (Edward?) was searching out "normal" roommates but then gets these vamps and wolves answering. Like with James REALLY being a tracker. And then the next person to answer would be Jake and he goes through night sweats and fevers and howling. Poor Edward can't catch a break! Or even Jane answers and she's constantly "probing" his mind to inflict pain.

Good luck in the contest.

xxNaya, one-third of your fabulous contest hosts
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
LOL! WHUUT? No witches? Come ON, dude, where are you going to FIND this mythical normal person?

Also, you own your home, yet you're looking for a roommate. Interesting! You don't sound like you LIKE company, but maybe you're feeling a bit lonely... I hope someone writes you the normal roommate you crave!