Reviews for Ship of Fools
Elani chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Aw I loved this story! It was just so in character and perfect. I could actually hear Klaus and Caroline in my head saying those exact words. It was romantic without Klaus being out of character and it made me go all gooey inside lol!

Hope to read more of your writing!
harmony chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Why couldn't you be one of the writers on TVD. All your stories are so good :)
jessnicole chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
love this!
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That should be the series finale! Whether or not Klaus leaves, he should come back and get Caroline the hell away from MF.
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh, I absolutely love that song, and thank you for introducing me to how well Mat Kearney goes along with Klaroline...

Wonderful story! I particularly loved the dialogue. It was sassy (on Caroline's part) and very realistic. Keep up the great work!
xXGh0stXx chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh my god! I loved that! It was just...I can't even find the correct words to describe myself. Yeah...I really loved that aha.
Itami chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Linda a forma como ele tenta dispençar ela de uma forma indolor mais ele percebe que não pode deixar ela partir porque no fim o amor sempre nos faz egoistas. : )
Tessie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Just BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it! :D Please write more Klaus/caroline fics! :)
JT Jones chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh my god... this is so wonderful. You have the amazing talent to make me sad, then laugh and then melt all in one sitting because of this story.

I almost cried while in the beginning and while reading this line "No, he'll keep his memories locked up inside. That way when it does hurt, he can take out memories of her, all shiny and beautiful and glance at the loveliness that could have been his." Klaus thinking he doesn't deserve her. And when he was saying all those hurtful thing to Caroline at the Grill. So glad Stefan was there to talk some sense into him. Way to go Stefan! :)

I love Klaus' entrance when he was chasing after Caroline. I really think it's so Klaus to just be standing in the middle of the road right in front of a moving car.

"He sighs exasperatedly and then silences her with a kiss. A kiss to end all other kisses. One that would leave her breathless and at a loss for words.

The "loss for words" part lasts all but five seconds before she pushes him away and then slaps him across the face for the second time in the last twenty-four hours.

"And we back to square one, I see," he drawls rubbing his face.

"What the hell was that?"

Just leave it to him to not even let her be properly mad at him."

That part made me go "Yes! he kissed her" to ROTFL. :)

I just think this line is so Caroline: "She blinks at him, her eyebrows once again knitted together in concentration. "Just pick up and leave everything and everyone I know. That's a pretty big decision to make based on just an 'I like you'," she scoffs."

And this part just made me melt...

""You're foolish to care for monster like me."

"Love makes fools out of us," she answers

"Yes… yes it does."

And this time when he kisses her she doesn't push him away."... sigh...

This was just lovely. Thank you. :)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was awesome! :D
zola chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
this fic made my day - i've always loved the idea of klaus and caroline together and you managed to do so perfectly.
simply-aly chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
(And I'm actually signed in this time!)

Aww...I love that ending. I liked that Klaus wanted to leave because he thought it would be best for her rather than just because he didn't care. I loved that Stefan stopped him from leaving without a proper goodbye (or 'come with me'). And I laughed during the 'Stefan's going to need to compel everyone in the Grill' bit.
ktsm10 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is perfect! So so so perfect!