Reviews for Ready, Set, Don't go
raut1903 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
nawww...this is gorgeous
Dutch'76 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Milla taking off, little girls grow up and boy oh boy how hard that is on the men around her. Doesn’t matter if they are tough outlaw bikers, maybe even because of it, it still hits hard.

The different parts they all assigned to themselves to make sure their little girl was going to be alright, it all was in the light of the MC feel, but at the same time it was all about family.

I like the brother sister feel I got between Jaxass and Milla. The money he gives her (that’s what my brother did too and sometimes I am even planned for it and trust me he knew!), understanding she has to go but that doesn’t mean he has to like it.

Clay, president of the MC and father. The moment of saying goodbye, Milla being unsure and Clay giving her a hug that also gave her the confidence that she needed. Still that real goodbye cleverly being delayed by Clay by telling her they can talk when they get to the school.

What I like in this chapter is the reality, the tears that are stopped by practical things, like Opie answering Clay and with that making it easier on Milla. Koz holding Milla to let her get it out, but the question coming from the second floor about the color of the bedding. These practical things keep you from falling apart.

Clay giving her that wooden Samcro replica was touching, words are not needed. The hug, the confidence and the little reminder of home says it all.
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Sorry this is so late!

I always love how you write the guys and the way they show concern for Mils in their own very unique ways. Jax's paranoia, Tig's scariness, Bobby and Chibs are all casual-it's so perfect, not overdone at all. They're letting her have her space and this time with her blood family, but still showing support. I like that you make it a point to show that they love her, but Milla isn't this princess they all want to lock in a tower.

"Tig called. He'll join the formation once we hit T-M." What a not-so-subtle way to remind us that this is not only a family dropping their little girl off, but an MC as well. Nice.

Oh and Milla, just take Opie's money. He wants to do it:)

LOL Koz's idea to bankroll a college. And Milla is such a SAMCRO kid here. "Please don't fuck her in my dorm room..." Love it!

As usual, the Milla/Clay moment was sweet. Clay is still Clay-contained mother charter Prez, but he's also a doting dad. He's firm with her and tells her she needs to take this opportunity, but while he's easing her out of the nest he gives her something to remind her of where he came from. Perfect.

What a treat to read:) Love it.
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
don't be sad sweetie,smile cause you're great!

Gemma was running around like a chicken with her head cut off-lmao!

Tig should go to scare any would-be romeos away-yep,sounds like Tig alright

and just because he'd miss her and he didn't want to miss her-awww,sweet

Daddy-awwwwwwwwwwww,you're gonna make me cry

REALLY KOZ?

"You got it kiddo."-SHUT UP!

and nwo i'm crying :)
DestinyLynn17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I completely agree with you I am hating Clay so far in this season. But i like this Clay where he's not a Jerk..I really like this it's sweet and just perfect!
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great job. Clay may be an ass, but at in this fic he's a caring dad. God bless. Also, what are you going to do if something happens to Juice?