Reviews for And They Lived
CdB55 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I'm so glad that we've ruined you. You may be masterful at angst, but you do a fine job at simple joy, too. :-)
FlyYouFools chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The best author's note I've ever read. Loved the story and the life you've given these characters.
nath452 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
the survey takes 2 minutes thx for the heads up
triplehelixx chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I visited the site, took the survey and am looking into doing anything and everything else I can to save this wonderful show. I just wanted to drop you a line to say that and to tell you that YOU are the sole reason that I had the pleasure of finding this show and being a part of this amazing fandom. Before I read your stories and followed your Tumblr, my only fandom/shipping concern was Faberry and while they will always be my OTP, it has been difficult to stay involved in the community due to the fact that I absolutely DETEST Glee and all it stands for. But once I stumbled upon your Bering & Wells stories, I not only found an absolutely magnificent ship, but a wonderful show. If WH13 is not renewed I will be absolutely heart-broken and I'm so happy that it's you that is spearheading this movement (along with a lot of other fantastic people, I might add). So yes, I'm doing everything I can to help. Consider this my extremely poor attempt at showing you my gratitude for giving me the chance to become immersed in this lovely universe. Cheers to the captain of the Bering & Wells ship, from a dedicated crew member!

-Taylor
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this. It may be fluffy, but it's a GOOD fluffy, and Myka and Helena are perfect together.
Emelie chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I am crying tears of joy
CHAx2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
YES, I LOVE IT *HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING*
Rosalind chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Tears. Tears of happiness for a beautiful happy ever after. Thank you for this. I needed after all the angst the show has been feeding us.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
*squeal* The utter fluff of this is so overwhelming perfect, I can't even! It's wonderful!
Fangirlin'it chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You know, before reading this I always thought Hannah would be a great name for Myka and Helena's daughter!

What a job well done. I LOVE reading family!BeringandWells.
G.W. Shoes chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I love it all but Dickens taunting Trailer is my favorite image.
Ariel Hedgehog chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
You wrote a chapter 2! You wrote a chapter 2! You wrote a chapter 2! I love it! It's so full of fluff and feel good, it's perfect! :D
Xenite chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Very sweet!
TG06 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love a happy ending :)
TieMeDownToYourSoul chapter 1 . 5/26/2012