Reviews for Breaking Free
lexiblack09 chapter 5 . 6/22
Please update soon
CrazyDraineFan chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Hey, I just re read your story and it's every bit as good as I remember it being but it's been so long since you said you were going to update. Have you abandoned the story? I really hope you haven't cause I really want to read more of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Very good story. I'm looking forward to next chapter. Thanks for writing it. :)
Onyx Claws chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Has this story been abandoned after 4 chapters? Or have you uploaded the betaed version in a different fic? I really want to continue reading this story as I really like it and find the plot and twists very interesting.
Impure-Rose13 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Are you giving up on this or have you just not had time?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Pretty please update, I really miss this fic :)
Emzi1996 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
please update!
KitsuneDango chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
yay i cant wait more more!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
I just started to re-read this story and you said you were going to update soon ( I love this story and I really hope to see an update from you soon!

xShadowDollx chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
You haven't written next chapter yet :( where are you! I need more NOW T_T
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Well, apparently you lied, so I've finally decided to remove this from my "favs"
xShadowDollx chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OH MY GOD, this is just too awesome please write more please write mor PLEASE WRITE MORE!

... OK, think you got the point... XD
Angelic visage chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
To lazy to log on

Nice to see this story is still alive, please update soon!
Wandering-Mind 95 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Really good so far. Can't wait to see what happens next
Femalefan chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I like this story but I have 3 questions. If this is set before OotP then how does Harry know Sirius is at Grimmuald Place? How does Harry know where Snape lives? Are you going to have Bill, Charlie and Lupin on Harry's side? What's the difference between a Severitus story and a Sevitus