Reviews for Digital Tides
Tache chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Pretty good!
The Red Stain chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Huh... well, I (Who happens to Not Be Your Typical Bad Guy,) am delighted to see the Digimon finally forsaking those annoying Virtues and that ridiculous obsession with their human partners; now they can at last see the glory, the release, the FUN of being BAD. As a Crossbreeder I find Renamon's guilt-ridden feelings for Ruki appropriate and the idea of Terrriermon keeping Jenra for a pet is actually very kinky... (I always believed that he would the dominant one in that reletionship,)

BUT!

As one of Takato's Gaurdians and rabid fan of Takato/Guilmon, I say to you now that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the Ravenous Red Reptile to despise the Bashful One in Blue. And if anything happens to him at the claw of this most unlikely enemy, (Or even an evil Guilmon,) you will live to regret it deeply... Okay-dokey? Great! Glad I don't have to worry bout them, may writer's block find no home in your head, and laziness no refuge in your hands.

Later!
Pkmatrix chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Whoa, this is interesting. Will Juri and Leomon contact Yamaki? I've also noticed that Renamon seems to have some doubts about what she is doing, she doesn't really want to kill everyone, although she says she does. I think she will switch sides...
Tri-Stater chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
For some reason, Culumon reminds me of Megatron. And I see that Juri is the only human who knows what's RELLY going on.
Bakura's Angel chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Interesting **pulls out a bubble pipe** veeeeerry interesting **blows some bubbles** I'd like to see more of this in the future.
Just another Digimon fanatic chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Really good. Can't wait for the next chap!
outlaw torn chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Hmm, I think it's an interesting idea, having the digimon control the kids like a dog controlling a human. And the way you gave each of the digimon their own agenda. I also liked how Renamon is controlling Ruki through her sleep, wish i could do that to people... :b
Ralph Wiggum chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Very good story! The most creative I've read in a long time! Kudos to ya! I'm loving it! Onto chapter 2
JayR1007 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
This is really creepy, but cool, who'd a thought, Guilmon and the others bad, now there's a twist
kycool chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
I actually like that one. Please continue!
Blackout12 chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Strange, a bit confusing, and blank in certain parts. However, excellent writing skills and interesting event development...

Rating: 9/10!

Good luck to you, and hope to see the next chapter up!