Reviews for Sinnoh UC
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
...AWWWWW! That was as sweet as sugar pie! AND THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER! :D:D :D:D. It was neither of your faults. IT WAS STACY'S! I'm glad you two are back together :D:D:D:D
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
What the hell did I just read? ALL MY FAVORITE COUPLES OF THIS STORY IS BREAKING APART! D:

lmao, I think Andy and Mimi are like the only ones that are the only safe ones for now. Hopefully they'll stay that way c:

wtf, Tyron! SHE WAS PART OF THE PLAN WHO BROKE UP TWO OF YOUR FRIENDS. HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT? I AM GOING TO PUSH YOU OFF A BUILDING IF THIS "COFFEE DATE" TURNS TO SOMETHING ELSE. Ahaha, I wonder what Maikee is going to sayy.

Skyala's dad is mean :c He took her phone away and sent Mason that fake text. Jerk. I hope something bad happens to him...LOLOL.

Annalisaaaa, POR QUE? WHY YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM IF YOU'RE GOING TO CRY? GET BACK WITH KAIN. LIKE NOW.

LE GASP, BRIAN KNOWS ABOUT THE POD NOW! ;O I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT! I really think it's Drake's fault though...LMAO.

Well, anyway, update soon. PLEASE? I want to know what's gonna happen. Update or I'll probably die! Kay, bye. c:
goten22 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
It seems this chapter was very rushed but under the circumstances it doesn't matter. There was too much crying for my taste but I definitely like what your doing with Annalisa and Kain, their couple is the most interesting to me right now.
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I KNEW IT! THOSE! THOSE! UNGRATEFUL, HORRIBLE PEOPLE! HOW DARE YOU MAKE MASON AND SKYALA BREAK UP! Damn it, Tyron! You take Annie, the girl who helped break Skyala and Mason up, out for coffee? IDIOTA! At least it was lazily put together since it was on the spot. Wait, From Skyala, isn't it from AnnaLisa. TT TT. AnnaLisa. You broke up with Kain! *Starts crying*
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
wtf is wrong with Sean? ! Is he like high or something? WHY THE HELL WOULD HE HELP BRIAN WHEN HE'S BEEN A JERK THIS WHOLE TIME? ! IS THIS A SET-UP?

Ugh, the Stacy thing is seriously getting on my nerves. Can she like, just go die in a ditch right now with Sky? They sent the video to her dad huh? Oh god, this is not going to turn out good :c

Wheee, Kain finally got the doll done! I'm proud of him :D

LE GASP, WHAT IS TYRON GOING TO SAY? ;o

Well, I'll be looking forward to the next chappy!
ToBeSomebody chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
That's a bit frightening. If Drake's good enough to beat Brian with ease, he probably has the power to do much more horrible things. I'll count it as a blessing that Cross is still okay.

This is getting to be very nerve wracking. D I'm trying to figure out what Stacy has to do with Mason and Skyala. Maybe if she helps Sky he'll help her? How would Kain and Annalisa's relationship tie in with Mason and Skyala's? I remember Annalisa had a small crush on Mason back in high school but I'm pretty sure she'd be well beyond that by now. Too much suspense for one update. [ We need two! Update again soon!
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
DANG YOU, DRAKE! Wait, Sean is being helpful? Yay! He's not all bad! Who is this special girl? Will she even be mentioned? Sky, you want Skyala and Mason to break up and whatever, I don't know if I want to know why but, you're taking the tape to her dad, aren't you? Kain did it! Yay! No, Maikee! Don't go out with him! He'll just use you! Aw. AnnaLisa wasn't in this one, she was hardly in the last one either. Phooey!

Hugs and Butterfly Kisses,

Your Mew Mew.

PS, I think I know how this whole Stacy-Kain-Sky-Mason thing is going to work out! HOW CRUEL!
goten22 chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
I really like the idea of the crew sharing a house, great drama filled chapter.
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Awesome! Mason got introuble for slopiness, ha! Mimi is late, no comment. AnnaLisa doesn't need anymore work, Mr G! Yes Tyron, Eric's a jerk but the more important thing here is that YOU LIKE MAIKEE! Kain found a job while looking for AnnaLisa's birthday present. Funny how his girlfriend helps him so much XD.
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Another great chapter c: Me gusta! It seems like Tyron is in for some serious competition now! :o

OOOH, the gang all moving in together? I am EXCITED to see that, no lie. That means no more stupid Stacy, si? :3 But yeah, I really want to see that. The idea sounds great already!

Well, I hope your feeling better, sis, so just take your time and update when you can. (:
ToBeSomebody chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Sorry for the late review, I've been hoping to let chapters stockpile before I came back to read it, but I couldn't resist any longer!

I'm loving the drama that's coming into play with everyone. ] It looks like it's going to be a very good, long fic, which is exactly what I've been hoping for! I really, really enjoy this fic, so the more you update the happier I'll be. P

Here's waiting for the next chapter!
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
WHEEE, me gusta this chapter! AHAHA, i didn't expect an update todayy but you updated!

GASP, DRAKE'S GOING AWAY? ! WHEN? CAUSE THE SOONER HE LEAVES, THE FASTER BRIAN AND CROSS GETS TO MAKE UP. c:

OMFG, BRIAN GO THROW THAT NASTY THING AWAY. NOW. YOU ARE GOING TO GET LUNG CANCER AND DIE IF YOU CONTINUE SMOKING.

WTF, GO AWAY SKY. NOBODY LIKES YOU. omg, is he going to ruin Skyala's relationship? I had that idea when I saw his name! I was like "OH HELL NO. GET OUT OF HERE, NOW." LOL!

GASP, what on earth is this Eric planning? Tyron better be ready to beat him to a pulp cause if he doesn't, then let me at him!

AHAHA, it seems like Mimi and Andy are doing just fine. LOL, they're probably the only couple that's happy...

ANNYWAY, update soon! please? For me? :3
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
NO! David is awesome! Tell him now!

Psychiatry maybe? :0 BAD BRIAN! Smoking isn't good!

Not again Stacy. WAIT! Sky? Sky as in Skyala's old boyfriend? Who cheated on her? AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO GET KAIN TO CHEAT? Let me at him!

I thought you were a nice guy Eric! Now you're trying to play Maikee? Tyron will not stand for this!

Mimi, I really don't want to know what you said. Nyx is awesome, no matter what though.

AWESOME CHAPTER ALL AROUND!
goten22 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Very interesting, cant wait to uncover more of the story
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
O.O That last scene. O.O I think Brian's right. She should hate her brother. She used to. But then he literally brainwashed her. Stupid idiot. How will Cross get her memory back? This was an awesome chapter!