Reviews for Sinnoh UC
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Me gusta this chapter! :D LOLOL, omg, the movie the girls were watching was The Notebook wasn't it? ! AND, it relates to Brian and Cross cause she like somewhat forgot her past and such. Right?

WHEE, CHRISTMAS! I like what you did there! Making it Christmas and all.

UPDATE SOON! please?
Dewdrop of DiamondDust chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
I love this! The suspence is killing me! Hahaha, anyway yeah. I wonder how Kain's going to get Stacy to back off? And I realy hope that Cross and Brian get together again. Keep up the good work! :)
cleggy2100 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Awwe, Bri and Cross should be together, not with the meaniness of Drake and Sean, which probably is some BS so Drake gets money or something...*insert rage here*
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Oh. Hell. No. Stacy, I will kill you if you lay one hand on Kain because, if you do, AnnaLisa will cry. She cries, you cry from pain. And what are you going to do with 'Annie'? Make her take pictures and post them online? Do I sense a distant love triangle with Tyron-Maikee-Eric? I hope so! Love it!
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
YEEEEE, CROSS IS WITH HER FRIENDS AGAIN! Ahaha, I hope Cross is going to be going out with Brian behind her brother's back cause I like her better with him than with that jerk head Sean. Speaking of that turd head, he wasn't in his chapter so does that mean he's gone forever and ever? :3

LE GASP, what is Stacy going to do with Kain? ! He's not going to give into her, is he? ! Dear gawd, I hope not cause then AnnaLisa will be so hurt! D:

OHLALA, what do we have here with Maikeee? ;D Let's see how this goes!

Ahah, so...sis...you're updating soon, right? :D
Dewdrop of DiamondDust chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Very goood! I realy like it, also, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
AWWWW! To what you may ask. To Kain and AnnaLisa, Brian and Cross, Skyala and Mason and all the other couple moments! AWWWW! Love it!
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
GO CYNTHIA! GIRL POWER! Tyron is still the pervert he is. But, he has very good points some times! Good chapter!
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I hate Drake... He is succchhhh a. a. a Lier! I'm horrible at comebacks! Love it ssooooo much!
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Sorry! I've been busy and don't have internet access often! Anyways, love the chapter. Cross. Engaged. Not Brian. NOOOO!
ToBeSomebody chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
O Steamy! I needed a little romance, perfect timing with the update. ] I wouldn't suggest a Compaq for a latptop either, I've had two and they both bugged out on me. Might be best to stick with a desktop.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
cleggy2100 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Yay for new chapter!

Happy Birthday to you as well! *glomp and gets the birthday cake*

Also did not know your family liked boxing.

And Arkham City is amazing! You'd love it. :3

Anywhoozles, actual chapter review:

O.o they're going to the same college/uni as the others!

Drama will be had in large quantities...

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.
The Void's Eternal Wanderer chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Great chapter as usual and don't worry about the update rate. Also I've got Batman Arkham City and it's a awesome you can't waist money on it with the challenge maps, side quests, the main story and Riddler challenges you can't waist your money on it. You'll get so much play time out of that game.
LeafxGreenx3 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
omg, I was so happy to see you updated! I was like, "OMG, OMG, OMG, AN UPDATE" Haha, your update definitely made my morning!

OMG, CROSS AND SEAN ARE GOING TO THE SAME COLLEGE AS THE GANG! Gasp, how could Cross forget? ! Grr, I blame Drake! Well at least he's not here to make her forget this time, right! ?

Ahah, seems like our gang is getting a bit famous with the students, arent they? ;D I wanted to see how to see how Tyron would react like how Andy did to Mimi, but I guess the kiss made for it ;)

Great chappy as always, Sis! Update soon (i beg you! I need to get away from homework sometimes, you know) and I wish you luck with college. :)
OnceInAFullMoon13 chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
My guess is purple. Anyway Great story!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »