Reviews for Secrets Revealed
This story is amazing tbh tell your friend to let you keep editing and posting it! :) I don't have an account on here so I'm posting anon but it's really good!
twlightbella chapter 23 . 2/26
Shang and mulan have a son named ping
Rachel chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
You totally need to post the rest (after you edit theme of course) but I love this!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/5/2013
More, please.
Fanfic.finatic2.0 chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Omg I'm totally in love with the story! Pls oh pls oh pls make more soooooooiin! I love little ping!
sky.blanton chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
TheBlackWerewolf282 chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Update soon! PLEASE!
Tete chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
Are u serious
U have t finish it
Sea Sire chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
I love it I think it would be great if you could carry on editing it and posting it though only if that was good with your friend
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
OK, seriously? Who chopped Shang's balls off?
Maya chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
I really think you should put more chapters up. I love this story!
catwoman8940 chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
plz tell me you will up date i actually just started reading mulan stories and i would love to finish this one. I want to know what her dad will do to Shang. I can see by the last chapter that her mother and grandmother will like shang but i want to know on her dad, And i cant wait to see Shang reunited with his son too,
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Just read 14, if u kill that baby I will riot! I kno u already wrote it but I hate it wen ppl kill babies like that. Just let them liv dammit!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
I just finished chap 8 and I LUV this fic:) I've Ben tryin to find one with the secret pregnancy plot forever and this one is better than I thought it wud b. uv done an amazing job, keep up the good work-
anime pirate 13 chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
this is so good plz plz plz update
u already posted most of the story so itd be a shame if u didnt finish it
besides look at all the ppl that favorited it and are fallowing it ur friend should b happy their getting all these fans from this awesome fanfic
plz finish it