Reviews for The Possible Storm
RememberStars chapter 4 . 6/22/2020
This must be the fifth or sixth time I’ve read this story. I love it so much. Also I love DW/KP crossovers, soooo...

Anyway, after eight years, I understand that this story updating is an unlikely event. That being said, it is definitely going/on my Favorite Stories. I truly wished there had been more, but sometimes good things must end early. Consider me impressed with this story, and as something I will always think kindly of.

RememberStars

(And this is posted on Chapter 4 instead of 5 because apparently I wrote a review on Chapter 5, and of course FF still has that ridiculous rule about only one comment per chapter.)
Brave Chaser chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
He woulda said John Smith. oh, and rule #366: Always Question the Identity of anyone called "John Smith".
WhiteRoseLuver1 chapter 5 . 2/22/2018
This story is really good; I hope you come back to it.
ScifiJoe chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
I am enjoying your story.
A good characterisations of the Possible clan. Unfortunately, i not seen the 11th(?) Doctor or his then companions, so i cannot comment.
Very good spelling and such helps the story move along something fierce.
Matrix23 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I really like this story. If you don't comtinue soon... Guess I'll continue it for you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
R u gone
secretwhovianpony chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Oh my God. This just made my opinion of Shego go up. I already had a relatively good opinion of her, but this just brought that up. Shego ma never admit it, but she would make an awesome mother. Her brand of love is more tough love than anything, but she would make a good mother nevertheless. But, are you really making her out as a lesbian? 'Cause that just seems wrong. Still. The way you have this story is absolutely awesome!
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
THIS IS SO STUPID I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I NEED MORE! this is really amazng!
RememberStars chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Is there any chance whatsoever of this being continued? Because I love it so far.
Caetlin chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Shego helping KP isn't new
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
on the doctors interaction with shego: the doctor being a little intimidated by her is good, but in his first
westwindwaker chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I like your story so far. I am currently wondering whether the Doctor would get kidnapped. He is a hero and something is stopping him from leaving.
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Will there be any mention of other species like Zygons, Silurians, ogrons, Movellans or heck even haemovores.

good work thus far.
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This is awesome I love both shows can't wait until the next