Reviews for The Possible Storm
ScifiJoe chapter 2 . 1/8
I am enjoying your story.
A good characterisations of the Possible clan. Unfortunately, i not seen the 11th(?) Doctor or his then companions, so i cannot comment.
Very good spelling and such helps the story move along something fierce.
trin619 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I really like this story. If you don't comtinue soon... Guess I'll continue it for you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
R u gone
secretwhovianpony chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Oh my God. This just made my opinion of Shego go up. I already had a relatively good opinion of her, but this just brought that up. Shego ma never admit it, but she would make an awesome mother. Her brand of love is more tough love than anything, but she would make a good mother nevertheless. But, are you really making her out as a lesbian? 'Cause that just seems wrong. Still. The way you have this story is absolutely awesome!
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
THIS IS SO STUPID I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
I NEED MORE! this is really amazng!
RememberStars chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Is there any chance whatsoever of this being continued? Because I love it so far.
Caetlin chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Shego helping KP isn't new
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
on the doctors interaction with shego: the doctor being a little intimidated by her is good, but in his first
westwindwaker chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I like your story so far. I am currently wondering whether the Doctor would get kidnapped. He is a hero and something is stopping him from leaving.
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Will there be any mention of other species like Zygons, Silurians, ogrons, Movellans or heck even haemovores.

good work thus far.
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This is awesome I love both shows can't wait until the next
SheWhoLovesSherlock chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Lol I love this its fantastic can't wait for next chapter
Georgew chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
OK, first a hero does not become a monster if he kills. See soldiers and police. Second Kim Possible (the series) is good because of the complexity of the characters;

Shego isn't a mean viscus evil b***h just to be a M.E.V.B. but has depth and complexity and motivation. So to keep herself from becoming a stereotype, she 'repairs' her nemisis to avoid becoming bored. And she knows it and doesn't care that it seems contradictory. Wade should have found the references to 'The Doctor' and his blue box when he did his Shego is nowhere near as scary s Daleks.
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I really think the Doctor would have done something sooner, he isn't the sort to let someone do something like that to themselves.