Reviews for Bruises
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 47 . 7/18
Update! Also I'm about one more irritating move from Giles away from beating up my Giles toy. He is such a prick! I hope he falls and hits his head. I how Angel chews him out. Or Joyce. He screwed up. Buffy was right. Prick... Update!
ginar369 chapter 47 . 7/5
On someone as violent and disturbed as Riley could think Spike would take it out on his dog. Because that's exactly what he would do. I sincerely hope Riley doesn't get away with this. Not just for Spike's sake but for all the innocent people out there that will become his next victim.
:( Spike life sucks! I look forward to the Giles confrontation!
ginar369 chapter 46 . 6/30
Sometimes it does feel that way doesn't it? Like every asswipe in the world is out to get you and they manage to find you.
ginar369 chapter 45 . 6/20
I don't think a mental hospital will help Riley. He really is too far gone. It sounds like he has a death wish.
CrazyChloe0801 chapter 45 . 6/19
Amazing Chapter!
foxyglee chapter 45 . 6/19
Thank you for not dragging that out. I was sure the police officers were going to be on Riley side. Poor Spike, please can he get a break from the abuse! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ginar369 chapter 44 . 6/13
OMG. Riley you... I hope he goes to jail for a long time. A very long time.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 44 . 6/13
Two things. I want to beat the life out of Giles for talking this little fucked up shot(pardon my French), and then I want to do ten times the damage to Riley. The fuck! Poor Spike! This chapter literally gave me anxiety. I my heart aches. I want to kill Riley. I wanted before to feel bad for him, though it was hard and now I just want to rip him to shreds. I wish the actor was in a zombie move so I could watch him eaten by a horde of undead. I'm so angry! Poor poor Spike! Buffy was so so right. Giles you fucking idiot! Buffy needs to punch him. Ahh! I'm not usually this violent...
No way can you not update now. This cliff hanger has me all jumpy. You must update! ASAP! And for the love of God have someone berate Giles! And if the cop "accidentally" shoots Riley that's okay too.
P.S. My anger and anxiety is a testament to your abilities as a writer. It's not easy to draw in your audience life you do. Bravo. I'm so glad you're back.
P.P.S. Please break Riley's nose
ginar369 chapter 43 . 6/4
Oh yeah they need to get Riley out of that house. I have a really bad feeling about him staying there.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 43 . 6/4
Woah, im actually a bit scared for how this turns out.
The Whole Riley thing gets creepy as hell.

Im very interested to see how this turns out.
Good chapter.
foxyglee chapter 42 . 6/1
Despite everything that is happening to Riley, I still don't like him. Looking forward to the next chapter! More Spike please!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 42 . 5/30
Wow, that turned really intense there.

I like that you essentialy have spike and riley be two sides of the same coin.
One turned to self loathing with what happened to him, the other to anger.

Im really curious where this all leads.
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 41 . 5/30
Wow i was really surprised when i saw that this was updated...i thought it is just a message of you saying that you delete it or so...im glad that isnt the case.
I really like how careful you tackle this whole story and the serious topics in it.

Giving Tara more character depth helps if she is around for longer...i liked that.
Good chapter which shows that you definitly didnt lost your talent in writing.
ginar369 chapter 42 . 5/29
I feel sorry for what he went through. But he is dangerous. Too dangerous to stay there. I don't know that he can be helped. It's gonna take years of therapy to even make a dent in his anger and other issues. Spike isn't safe in that house and I don't think Buffy is either.