Reviews for Bruises
brendafay chapter 47 . 5/11
Please finish this story :(
Please update this story soon I really want to read more and see how the story ends so please update soon
Hey! It's probably been a while since anyone has read or reviewed this and who's knows if you've even been on this site since but, do you think you'd ever come back to this story and finish it? It's spectacular! And I'd love to find out how it ends. Thanks
foxyglee chapter 47 . 8/20/2016
I can't wait for the Spike/ Giles confrontation! Great story!
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 47 . 7/18/2016
Update! Also I'm about one more irritating move from Giles away from beating up my Giles toy. He is such a prick! I hope he falls and hits his head. I how Angel chews him out. Or Joyce. He screwed up. Buffy was right. Prick... Update!
ginar369 chapter 47 . 7/5/2016
On someone as violent and disturbed as Riley could think Spike would take it out on his dog. Because that's exactly what he would do. I sincerely hope Riley doesn't get away with this. Not just for Spike's sake but for all the innocent people out there that will become his next victim.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/5/2016
:( Spike life sucks! I look forward to the Giles confrontation!
ginar369 chapter 46 . 6/30/2016
Sometimes it does feel that way doesn't it? Like every asswipe in the world is out to get you and they manage to find you.
ginar369 chapter 45 . 6/20/2016
I don't think a mental hospital will help Riley. He really is too far gone. It sounds like he has a death wish.
CrazyChloe0801 chapter 45 . 6/19/2016
Amazing Chapter!
foxyglee chapter 45 . 6/19/2016
Thank you for not dragging that out. I was sure the police officers were going to be on Riley side. Poor Spike, please can he get a break from the abuse! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ginar369 chapter 44 . 6/13/2016
OMG. Riley you... I hope he goes to jail for a long time. A very long time.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 44 . 6/13/2016
Two things. I want to beat the life out of Giles for talking this little fucked up shot(pardon my French), and then I want to do ten times the damage to Riley. The fuck! Poor Spike! This chapter literally gave me anxiety. I my heart aches. I want to kill Riley. I wanted before to feel bad for him, though it was hard and now I just want to rip him to shreds. I wish the actor was in a zombie move so I could watch him eaten by a horde of undead. I'm so angry! Poor poor Spike! Buffy was so so right. Giles you fucking idiot! Buffy needs to punch him. Ahh! I'm not usually this violent...
No way can you not update now. This cliff hanger has me all jumpy. You must update! ASAP! And for the love of God have someone berate Giles! And if the cop "accidentally" shoots Riley that's okay too.
P.S. My anger and anxiety is a testament to your abilities as a writer. It's not easy to draw in your audience life you do. Bravo. I'm so glad you're back.
P.P.S. Please break Riley's nose
ginar369 chapter 43 . 6/4/2016
Oh yeah they need to get Riley out of that house. I have a really bad feeling about him staying there.