Reviews for Bruises
Spike's real lover chapter 26 . 2/2/2012
This is a great story. really love it. Like the Au human part also. I'm writing a Spuffy fic if you want to check it out. It's called "A helping hand from above'. I'd love it if you could tell me what you think about it. I just posted it so there's only one chapter. Again, I love your writing, I love the way your characters are unique but still the Buffy characters. I can't wait for the next chapter.
imusic247 chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
i dont believe she forced him... shes just feeling guilty of what hes going through. maybe she is but i dont think so i think spike knows well enough that he doesnt have to do whatever buffy tells him. but who knows I'm not the writer :P
imusic247 chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
poor spike! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Marrilyn chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
This just... that bastard of a father! What the hell had he done to him? Really, today all kinds of people get to have kids. I wish Spike would get revenge on him father.

I feel sorry for my little Spikey. I can just feel his pain and it's breaking my heart. I can just imagine what Buffy feels seeing him like that.

Buffy won't dump him, I sure. Spikey, sweetie, you have people that love you now. Nobody is going to leave you if you're sick - if nothing, that would just make them love you even more. Buffy loves you, her friends love you, her parents love you and hell, even Angel (possibly) loves you. They all love you just the way you are. I love you! I'd do anything to have someone like you with me. You're a great guy - a lot of girls would die for you to be theirs.

I hope this will all get settled. Spike will finally get the help he needs, that is, if he allows Tara to help him.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 25 . 1/29/2012
This is so sad. I don't think I've ever cried as much as I have reading this story. There must be a new chapter soon, I know I'll be crying again, but what can I say, I love to cry. That and I love your story. It's so exciting to read a new chapter. :)
ginar369 chapter 25 . 1/29/2012
My heart is breaking for him. The nightmares wont stop anytime soon if ever. They will lessen and not come as often but it is going to take a lot of therapy to help him and good friends. He needs them all right now, he needs them to stand by him and not back away.
Litalove chapter 25 . 1/29/2012
Oh poor spike! :(
Marrilyn chapter 24 . 1/26/2012
Poor Spike. Those nightmares... they're horrible. I wish I could hug him and tell him it's gonna be okay. I thought he was going to get whipped across the face, but across the cock is so much worse. I don't even wanna imagine it.

I hope his dad doesn't hurt him anymore and I just wish Spike would lock the daddy dearest into a room and beat the hell ouf of him, as he did to Spike.

I have this hunch that Spike will get kidnapped and tortured by his father in the future and that Buffy will find him all bloody and bruised.
Marrilyn chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
I love Dawn and Spike friendship. Always have and always will.
Marrilyn chapter 22 . 1/26/2012
I never really liked Riley, as a matter of fact, I hate him. Especially here.

I hope Spike doesn't get kore hurt. Those bruises are still not healed... it would hurt so much. Spike deserves to be happy.
Marrilyn chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
I thought that the appointment was something with a psychiatrist or a psychologist, especially after reading the first dialogue about Buffy asking him if he's mad. I would've never expected it to be a hair salon appointment.

Aww, Lorne seems sweet. I still haven't gotten to Angel episodes with him, but from what I've heard, he's a real sweetie.

I like the speech Buffy gave Spike. So sweet and encouraging. Spilliam, I love you :D
Marrilyn chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
I love the reference to "Band Candy", it was a great, hilarious episode. I wonder what Spike would turn into if he was in that episode... He'd probably write awful poetry to those around him.

Aww, Spike is so sweet. So is Buffy. I like your Buffy more than the canon one; this one is more likeable.
Marrilyn chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Aww, poor Spike. Sleeping with anked Buffy... though I wouldn't mind sleeping with a naked Spike *drools*
Marrilyn chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
Buffy's so naughty, giving Spike erections all the time.

Poor Anne. I hope that the bastard dies; as slowl and painful death as possible...
Marrilyn chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
This chapter... there is only one word to describe it - HOT! Hot as hell! Just... there are no words. It was amazing, as if I was there (okay, that came out wrong, but you get the point...)
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »