Reviews for Bruises
Marrilyn chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I kinda have less respect for Anne after this. I mean, sure, it's okay to love James, but the man abused your son, woman! Your son that was scared of him and yet you gave him another chance and even moved in with him, along with William.

So that bastard poisoned Anne?

Let me have 5 minutes - just 5 damn minutes with that son of a bitch. I'd teach him a hell of a lesson and I'll bring my friends along. How dare he do that to Spike?
Marrilyn chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Poor Spike. I just... this story has so much emotion to it and I can find myself in it. I've never been abused so badly (thankfully), but still... I feel compassion. I love Spike to death and to think something like this could be happening to him... if one of my friends was in such truble, I don't know how I'd deal.

And by the way, if you need any more experiences of abused children, I'd be happy to share my history with you (PM way, of course) if it would help you write your story.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 24 . 1/24/2012
You must go on. I might die of fear for my Spike if you don't post another soon. :")
ginar369 chapter 24 . 1/23/2012
It was only a matter of time before the nightmares started. Things were going well, too well for his subconscious. I hope they find him, they might need to make him go to therapy. Getting him to talk about it will go along way to stopping the dreams and helping him come to terms with what happened.

That is a great job offer for him. I would love to own a book store! He can still run it and go to class, just needs to find someone to work there when he is in classes.
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
Hmmm. Awesome writing. Fav Couples. Twilight hater. Firefly lover. I have this sudden urge to high five you.
imusic247 chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
awhh so cute love them together..and so true twilight vamps rnt rly vamps...the sparkling thing is weird and so is getting pregnant when ur a vampire and a human... the author did not think about the fact that since vamps r technically dead they should not be able to reproduce at all!
ginar369 chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
The Dawnie seal of approval a good thing to have. Younger sisters can make life miserable! Also a very smart cookie, VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!
Litalove chapter 23 . 1/13/2012
Loved the new chapter :) it was so cute
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2012
Angel likes Cordy.

I feel sorry for the girl Riley was with. I mean shouldn't you pay at least a little bit of attention to the girl who is bobbing up and down on your lap? Kids these days no manners!

Hopefully Spike will pick up the martial arts moves quick because it doesn't look like Riley is going to let it drop. I have a bad feeling about this. Guys like that don't stop. If they can't win physically they get more dangerous and get devious.
Litalove chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Da da dun! Yikes good chapter(: and some drama up ahead. And I'm still not liking Riley.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
This is great so gar really enjoying it.
imusic247 chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
seriously cant wait for the next chapter! quick question...the look that u r describing for spike is the one that he had when he killed his second slayer? cuz i personally prefer him without the eyeliner, but he looks good no matter wat!
ginar369 chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
Spike really didn't understand what Buffy had in store for him! Most men run screaming in terror at the words make-over. It should help him new look, new job and some new friends.

I know Angel was sincere in his apologies and I hope he can stand up to the team and be a decent guy.
Rock The Rain chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Oooh. I smell a fight!

Update soon :P
ginar369 chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Love the new look (of course!). The reactions should be interesting! Love Lorne, he always made me smile.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »