Reviews for Bruises
mikka18 chapter 18 . 12/9/2011
OMG. This is awesome.. I was reading & reading, & then the chapters stopped.. Ineed more of this story please update soon!
Slayerskey chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
That was perfect.
Rock The Rain chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Awww! :) Adorable. Can't wait for the next update.
Libby Lee Smythe chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Smut and fluff all in one chapter? You just made my day :)
ginar369 chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Moonbeam, love it! I miss the special brownies. Haven't had them in forever!

They really make a great couple. Glad to see that his wounds are healing, the physical and emotional ones.
Litalove chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Ahh that chapter was great! Awww the spuffyness! I love it. Update soon!
Rock The Rain chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Aw, poor Spike! :( Update soon please.
nosurprises chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Omg so so good! Haha loved that ending.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
I love this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
That's one form of therapy! I think he will find that William isn't quite dead; broken, deeply broken but not dead. Buffy her friends and family just might be enough to bring him back and when Spike and William combine a good decent, tough person will be left standing.
Laura chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
I love this story! Please update soon! :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Great story. I'm interested to see where it's going.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
That ugh I can't think of the words. I hope he gets shanked in prison. I'm happy Anne will be okay, Spike needs her.
Litalove chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter! And uhh poor Anne I can't believe he was poisoning her on purpose and planned to kill her! Can't wait for the next chapter, I love the spuffyness :)
The Buzz chapter 15 . 11/21/2011
I'm very much enjoying this! I like your take on the characters in this AU-verse, and you write very well. Plus, I'm glad Peaches has finally come around and I'm looking forward to the interactions with the other scoobies next chapter. Keep writing!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »