Reviews for Bruises
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 40 . 8/9/2013
Very interesting story, great approach to all the themes.

Strong and open minded characters and some pretty emotional chapters, i hope the story continues in the future...i know i will be there to read it.
Rasha007 chapter 40 . 8/7/2013
Well, this story is interesting. Certainly good story. I found it a little wierd how openly all teens talk before they parents (nearly got me to leave this story) but you handle the other stuff so well I was to interested to not to read. Hope you will finish it at some point :-)
Shark Queen 2014 chapter 40 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful story! I hope to see more of this in the future! I absolutely love your writing style! -
emmaleewhittaker chapter 40 . 6/18/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! this is so good and deep and my feelings when I read it get me teary absolutely fantastic I say you should change the names and make a book its so good.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Oh the sharing of ice cream by how much you like that person so understand that :P
emmaleewhittaker chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
My feels for spike in this chapter makes me want to kill the asshole and be totally fine with the murder
sammigirl986 chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
Okay, I must say, I love how intertwined this story is with the show! So many lines and character traits, I just laugh and smile every time I read one. Bloody brilliant, you are!
sammigirl986 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Wonderful as always, but was the commando thing for JM? I've heard that James goes commando sometimes... lol :P
sammigirl986 chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Wow, I like how Joyce is just all okay with everything!
sammigirl986 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Giles and Joyce... That's good. I like the added input of Faith and Gunn too, their characters make sense with the story. Your writing is fantastic, the characters are so real!
sammigirl986 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Awww... Poor Spike and his mom!
sammigirl986 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love how the essence of each character is still there! I can't wait to start chapter 2 now!
RmsThakoer chapter 40 . 5/22/2013
I hope you're reading this, and i hope the support'll help your problem a bit, but since i've started reading this story, when you were at about chapter 28, i've been hooked and eagerly awaiting every next chapter. So i hope the next comes through soon, if you have the time.
Nathalie Joe chapter 40 . 4/15/2013
Oh wow! I've read this whole story in just 3days! It is awesome, full of emotions, and pain, and good moments too! You have the characters well in hands! I love it! Keep on going!
Forever-Furuba chapter 40 . 3/15/2013
It will be really interesting to see how Riley interacts with others under these new circumstances. I imagine he will be quite defensive with everyone, just as Spike was when the truth about James' treatment of him was revealed.

Dawn - being young, and fond of Spike, and probably sheltered from knowing the worst of what's happened to the foster kids her family takes in, and having already been mentioned as disliking Riley - will probably get angry and yell at him, leading to a big fight as Riley gets mad at her in turn and Buffy and Spike leap to Dawn's defence (while Joyce and Giles, if present, try to mediate), possibly resulting in physical violence and those martial arts lessons finally being used, but hopefully ending in something cathartic that will put everyone on the road to healing.

Will we see more of Riley and Graham's relationship? (Assuming they're still together, if they ever really were together beyond just sex.) What about Riley's interactions with Angel - they've already changed drastically in the past few weeks; how will they be further changed by this? I expect Gunn will start having a bigger role in this story in future chapters, being someone both Riley and Spike can relate to and might turn to for advice and guidance. (Again, making assumptions - in this case, that Riley's father's treatment of him didn't result in him being completely unable to trust adult men as authority figures.)

I look forward to seeing how the plot develops.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »