Reviews for Their Night
Lauh Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh, this had such a beautiful ending! It was beautifully written, well thought and had some depth in it. It's a really good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
too hot... yup. sexy
henrylover94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
love,really good:D
Wonderfully Dreaming chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
wow..this is so beautifully written.

very detailed i love it.

i don't think I can put into words how amazing this is. I love it. (: I really hope they get together on the show. i know..people are stuck on 'densi' but when you think about it, C/K make a more epic and lasting couple.

Great job again.
coco29 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
...
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
you did a great job on this story... love it...
amz-123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh my god loved it! More?
TwilightPony21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Oh, very, very steamy Callen/Kensi! You write them so well, with almost no dialogue at all – it makes it really sound like them.

I liked these lines – I think they describe the two of them well:

“He's never imagined, in a million years, that of all of the people, it's him and her.”

“They shouldn't work in bed, there should be something they can't do together and it should definitely be this, but then again…. It's a shocking comfort to know that they fit here too.”

Wow, do you have any other Callen/Kensi stories in the works?
rebelmagnus chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Great Story! More?
doobydoodah chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
They fell on the floor, and then were back on the mattress? Continuity...

Other than that, good.
Fi chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Too bad you don't write for the show. This was so... hot. Extremely well written, too. I really felt like this was them, in their off hours. Their interactions and reactions are seamless and effortless- something I wish we'd see more of on the show- like it was in season one. Thanks for this. I loved it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
AW!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Thanks for this!

I wish the writers could get as good a grasp of the Kensi/Callen they originally created as you do!

If you ever got the urge to continue this, and explore how they deal with "the morning after" (and the ones after that!) then I'd love to see how you handle it :)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG is there any fandom you don't write hot smutty sexy fics for? Damn I hope not ;)

Once again amazing I love it and Callen yum. I could happily drown on those sexy blue eyes.