Reviews for The Heir
gopercabeth11 chapter 26 . 19h
This was amazing
Liljojo294 chapter 26 . 9/2
You my dear, are an amazing writer! It may be hard and you will come to many blocks but do not cease. You have given me what I have been looking for in a story, and for that I truly thank you. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Adriene SC chapter 26 . 8/27
Really really really good fic!
I loved every part of it. Is incredible!
O love how you write and your ideas for the fic were so incredibly clever.

All my love for this fic!

And may the pizza be with you ;D
emthereble chapter 26 . 4/9
Wow what a fantastic and brilliant fanfic! Read though the night as I could not put it down! !
skyeza chapter 26 . 3/11
This really was an amazing read. I love it. It was so completely different from everything else I've read and so wonderful. What happens next though?
reberebecca chapter 26 . 2/19
Una storia assolutamente fantastica! Complimenti!
By rebe
floophoenixLing chapter 26 . 2/16
Great story! Though the story focus more on Harry protecting the castle than his relationship with Draco.. I was hoping to see a possessive n protective Draco n even more during Harry's pregnancy... aside from that the story is great!
floophoenixLing chapter 23 . 2/16
I found Fawkes' concerns here so sweet!
the real narnia chapter 26 . 2/5
Bravo, BRAVO

This story has been amazing. You've made me laugh, you've made me cry... Everything I wanted.

Thank you so much for this wonderful journey.
xkellox chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
I loved this. Especially Orpheus' obsession with sausages where my reaction was similar to Harry's in that typically, I laughed. Do you still intend on writing a sequel? If so will you post a notice on this, "The Heir", to serve as an alert? Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I've only read a paragraph but cannot continue because your grammar is all over the place. Please learn how to use grammar when writing speech.
adafrog chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Good, thanks.
Chocolatekat chapter 26 . 3/26/2015
Interesting story. I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Chocolatekat chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Great story and I plan to keep reading. I fear you have made Harry too powerful. We'll see.
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
This story is beautiful! i adore it! i can not wait for more!