Reviews for The Heir
zealous soul chapter 26 . 3/14
Really great fic... Wish that you had made this fic a little longer... I wanted to know that what happened after the war.. a more preview of it...
misuky7 chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
This story was amazing. I love Harry being the heir, and the children are darling. I do so wish there had been more. :3
gopercabeth11 chapter 26 . 10/27/2016
This was amazing
Liljojo294 chapter 26 . 9/2/2016
You my dear, are an amazing writer! It may be hard and you will come to many blocks but do not cease. You have given me what I have been looking for in a story, and for that I truly thank you. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
Adriene SC chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
Really really really good fic!
I loved every part of it. Is incredible!
O love how you write and your ideas for the fic were so incredibly clever.

All my love for this fic!

And may the pizza be with you ;D
emthereble chapter 26 . 4/9/2016
Wow what a fantastic and brilliant fanfic! Read though the night as I could not put it down! !
skyeza chapter 26 . 3/11/2016
This really was an amazing read. I love it. It was so completely different from everything else I've read and so wonderful. What happens next though?
reberebecca chapter 26 . 2/19/2016
Una storia assolutamente fantastica! Complimenti!
By rebe
floophoenixLing chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
Great story! Though the story focus more on Harry protecting the castle than his relationship with Draco.. I was hoping to see a possessive n protective Draco n even more during Harry's pregnancy... aside from that the story is great!
floophoenixLing chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
I found Fawkes' concerns here so sweet!
the real narnia chapter 26 . 2/5/2016
Bravo, BRAVO

This story has been amazing. You've made me laugh, you've made me cry... Everything I wanted.

Thank you so much for this wonderful journey.
xkellox chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
I loved this. Especially Orpheus' obsession with sausages where my reaction was similar to Harry's in that typically, I laughed. Do you still intend on writing a sequel? If so will you post a notice on this, "The Heir", to serve as an alert? Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I've only read a paragraph but cannot continue because your grammar is all over the place. Please learn how to use grammar when writing speech.
adafrog chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Good, thanks.
Chocolatekat chapter 26 . 3/26/2015
Interesting story. I can tell you put a lot of work into it. Thank you for writing and sharing.