Reviews for The Quiz
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh, this was adorable. I could totally see Blair doing something like this. Great work!
wozzler chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
awesome
Avery chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Can i just say that you deserve a round of applause? This is brilliant. The wit, is hands-down in character. Quite awesome. :)
emletish chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
this is just the most darling adorable thing i have ever read! clever idea that was well executed!

two thumbs up, I love it. I love how well both dan and blair's personalities can comes through even in a quiz!
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Hilarious! It was especially momentous when Dan broke out of character. I'm surprised he completed all of the questions, but his love of Blair prevails. Too, too funny! I'm glad I found your stories!
d for delete me chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"Fuck my life

Sorry, I can't talk about Chuck. You're not the only one with insecurity issues."

I loved that. Lovely fic, and Blair referring to herself in third person in the questions was wonderfullllllllllll
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Hahahahaha, I can totally see Blair "training" Dan this way. and Dan writing such passive-aggressively snarky (but somehow still so charming and sweet?) answers to show her. And only Dan would include footnotes! (And I love the footnote - especially the "Besides, they're kind of related, and it's weird" part!).

My favorites (I liked them all but these are the best!) were #2 and #4. Aww, Dan knows Blair so well! (Though, naming a brother and a sister after a romantic couple? Don't do it, Blair! Don't let her, Dan!). I also love Blair's response that she wants a longer answer for #7!

(And you're making me want to go back and catch up on Gossip Girl - I'm about 3 or 4 episodes behind - so I can read your most recent GG fics without being spoiled! :D
ElenaBelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved this. It's so cute and funny and written very well in character :)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i'm generally a Chair-shipper but this was cute. You did Dan really well. It made me laugh probably because i could just see Dan wandering around his room pen and quiz in hand.
Jenye chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Too cute! So in-character and just perfect!
greyashowl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was fantastic. I haven't read anything like it and you kept it so in character as well. Would love a 2nd part, Blair answering Dan's questions :)
iwrotethissky chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Marvelous.
bluebaby1219 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was adorable! And quite original. I want Blair answering questions next. Lmao at question number 4 and 8. Awwwed when I read his responses in questions 6 and 9 and this part of question number 3 "This man would like to take the time to point out that while his first love was Serena, his current love is Blair and he deliberately chose Blair. It was not a fallback plan or a second choice. When faced with both options, he believed that his happiness and his heart were with Blair. Consequently, Blair Waldorf has nothing to fear from either this man or Serena's influences on this man"
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
hahaha love it!
Faryn Queens chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Really didn't want this to end! I wish there was more :)

I wonder what Dan would ask if she wanted him to make a quiz for her haha