Reviews for Parallel Worlds: Switched Up
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Hi! I'd suggest you start with this plot idea from the scratch.
In my experience, you'll make twice as much effort editing already written chapters to suit your new POV and will likely still not be completely satisfied with the result.
iluvfairytale chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
This sorta makes me want a BelxTsuna
Shiratsubasa chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
The choice is basically up to you. This site is for ppl to write about what THEY like. While the readers opinion is definately very important, so is yours.
natsu0027 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Well i think it depends on you
the plot is interesting... even if didnt star yet n_ñ
but i would like to read the story :) so I think id enjoy it if you enjoy write it! so maybe the new version wll be awesome!
Bloodstained Fantasy chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I think that it would be better for you to rewrite the whole story, cuz it'll be weird when the writing style of your story suddenly changes in the middle. But if you're feeling lazy, I guess you can leave it the way it is , just say'in.
pinkus-pyon chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
lucke with your next chapter n.n Choose the option that you like I will read your story with desire :9
GuestReview chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
This is a very good story Continue! You left a Cliff Hanger!
Toko Kyotaro chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
As a reader, I would like it if you did rewrite it for the sake of new readers. When your writing stye changes, it hinders the other's reading when all of a sudden, it changes like that. However, it IS your decision to make and I will not beg, cry, or do any of the like if you don't rewrite it. If you don't rewrite it, it also gives a chance for other readers to see the change of your writing-how you were before, and how you are now-. Thus, they will see how you improve. But really, it, once again I will say, IS, by God, YOUR decision. Love your story, stay cool.

Toko Kyotaro
KitsuneNaru chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Just continue it!
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
nah, either is okay with me anyway,Just update as soon as possible
Catch chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Hurry up with the next update
Taira-keimei chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Don't mind. Keep going. :D
Esperanz chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Hmm, we'll if it makes you more motivated into continuing it, then I suggest you go ahead and rewrite it to your hearts content! I may have an attachment or two left around, but I'm sure I'll love it either way! It IS your story in the end, after all.
Tiashe Silverfox chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Thought I don't really mind the old style, I would love to see the new version of it.
Silent Orange Summers chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Clams? In an office? But seriously... This is so funny! And I now understand Bel. You made him bipolar so I guess when I was reading the beginning I was a bit confused... But I'm confused most of the time... And I totally get it. I can accept any pairings but some I just tend to avoid.
On a side note, I think Kyoko can pass as Tsuna's sister... They look kinda similar. Big eyes, hair that spikes out in SOME way (Kyoko's hair curves outwards...), eyes match the hair.