Reviews for Anticipation
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
My sister is in love with Moriarty. He genuinely freaks the fuck out of me. Well done in capturing that essence.

: )
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I loved it so much!
Want more of Moriarty teasing John!
miss.happy.and.lucky chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Waaa really good, wish you would continue !
Lolita.Scova chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
You should continue this. It's intruging...
Eris-R-Renee
DangerousDiscovery chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh, God, I was cringing right along with John, and somehow feeling the feline sadism POURING off of our dear Jim Moriarty. Delightfully written!
Altarf chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I am starting to get more and more fascinated by your work. I can see that you have been writing long and are very quite good at it.

Best wishes
Altarf
ioncefuckedallama chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is one of the few fanfics I have read more than once a month ' And this was amazing Doll, I'm a huge Jim/John fan! So keep up the brilliant work, love. ;)
wargh chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Your Moriarty is so delightfully fucked in the head. Poor John though :(
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Sherlock, is going to be beyond ticked off. I like the feel of this story. Unwilling but not terrifyingly imposing on John or molesting him to a creepy degree. No rape either. Good work.
confusingsmile chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i don't even know what to say, this is really good. Moriarty has a very interesting way of torturing people to say the least. Fantastic job! :)
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I don't really know what kind of situation this cropped up from, but is interesting :P
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
wow, intense!
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
God, what a lovely little piece of horror...beautifully written and oh god I want to take Moriarty apart with my bare hands.

This is a suspenseful little scene, beautifully written and what made it more suspenseful was the fact that John was not restrained but had to stand still and just f'n take it !

Oh god!
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
OMG. That was so sickening & terrifying, my stomach was clenching with tension. You are SO GOOD at writing suspense! And you captured that sicko Moriarty perfectly. Brilliantly written.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/12/2011