Reviews for To the End
GreenAppleIce chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Aww, I'm mentioned in the author's notes. I feel special . Ha ha ha, Len is such an adorable klutz in here. Becoming intimate with the ground and then worrying about dead man germs- so cute~ And I would be very interested to get my hands on that little blue fruit XD Ah, such a shame that Evil Food Eater Conchita!Meiko offed herself before they got there. It would've been interesting to see two Meikos at once :D And Kaito! Though as glad as I am that he showed up, I'm not sure which Kaito he is, much less what his attack was :( Oh well, can't wait until the next chapter!
wisarute7 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Really good story and so much attention

I like how you start the story very much by the way

And I can figure out Alice of Human Sacrifice but other I don't know and maybe adult toy but that's it
Tyban chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very cool story, I had my eyes glued to the screen and didn't stop till I had finished it hehe. I love the fact its so gruesome and eerie certainly makes this wonderland sound like the perfect holiday retreat :). Can't wait for the next chapter. I couldn't tell which songs im afraid.
pinkrose311 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I would just like to say this is extreamly interesting and well thought out. Sorta reminds me of May Bird and The Ever After, but alot more creepy and disturbed. Don't stop this!

I'm guessing the songs are all vocaloid so...

Guard and Sythe, Purple Forest for sure... Not so sure about the other two though, but i'll guess anyways. Alice of Human Sacrifice?
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hee hee hee, it's disturbing . Okay, so I totally do not know my Vocaloid, so the only songs I could identify were Red Swamp Bottom (never heard this) and The Red River in the Woods (only listened to it once). Very nice touch with the 'swamp water' on the second girl's (both are Miku?) face and hair. And I really loved this line: "[...] but if a swamp could be red, than Len didn't have much of a bone to pick with a forest of purple trees." I was laughing quite hard for some reason XD But oh my, what a cliffhanger O.o Was definitely not expecting the girl to get killed off so quickly (by Meiko?). Loving the creepiness so far, and can't wait until the next chapter!