Reviews for Hard Labor
kmcwherter chapter 70 . 8/1
I totally had to read this story once again! I would still love a sequel if you ever have the time to write more! :)
sexycanI chapter 100 . 4/2
Loved it read it in 2 days
Featherfreak chapter 100 . 2/19/2014
Sequel please. Awesome story, well written, entertaining and definitely NOT finished.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 100 . 1/14/2014
Can I just say OMG! Drink Esme and morning after scenes were epic. If for no other reason, that made this story awesome.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really hope you do come back and write a sequel to this story. I'd love to see how the town and everyone acts towards the,Mahon they find out and how their lives move on at college! Truly awesome story.
brynn.brigham chapter 100 . 8/8/2013
I loved this story so much!
brynn.brigham chapter 84 . 8/8/2013
I fucking love Esme! Carlisle rocks too!
brynn.brigham chapter 82 . 8/8/2013
I am lmao!
brynn.brigham chapter 81 . 8/8/2013
OMG! I so loved drunk Esme!
SilentButDedicated chapter 100 . 6/13/2013
Well, this is my first review, but I just had to say I loved your story!
I really hope you write a sequel because I would love to read about what happens next, like when the whole town finds out about Edward and Jasper or Rosalie's hair. :)
They are adorable, and I have a feeling that their story isn't over yet. 3
Guest chapter 87 . 6/11/2013
OMG! Every single time I read this story, I laugh my ass off at this chapter. I swear that would have been MY Mom. Too funny.
distracted122 chapter 31 . 5/30/2013
This chapter was good but your authors note made me lol. You're right, it is her fault she's a whore. LMAO
avalesa uharets chapter 100 . 5/29/2013
i love it. omg all of the fighting and rosalie. i cant put my joy into words its so amazing. ahh!1 ok you are an amazing writer and i hope you do write a sequel. i could relly enjoy that. thank you
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 100 . 3/27/2013
Hey, I just read this story again, still great. Are you still thinking about a sequel? I would love to read about these boys again.
CentauRita chapter 100 . 3/9/2013
OMG! You had me all the way to the very end!

**sighing with delight**

Such a beautiful story of love. Your Jasper and Edward have wormed their way straight into my heart.

Thank you for sharing your talent and your time. It was fantastic and hardly any 'Hard Labor' was needed to read, as it just flowed so easily as the love between Gorgeous and FHFB!

Wishing you success in all of your future endeavors. Take Care and Happy Writing.

Rita ;D