Reviews for Freedom
annette-ella chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
great Story. please more
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
hi, I've enjoyed this story so far and I hope you complete it someday soon. It is rare to find a harry potter/ twilight crossover that is long let alone complete. I also have read some of your other stories and are taking my time making my way though the rest. What I love most about your stories about Harry is how you see him, how you describe him with a mix of confidence, strength, and fluff. It gets so tiring reading time and time again his story in much the same way and the guilt ( for there always will be guilt) always seems to be fresh and not healed or partly so unlike in most of your stories. I love harry being the rock!
besides from that all I would recommend you do when you have them time of cause is read some of the chapters out loud and see where the sentences go wrong but it's not big thing I've read worse.
oh and yes this story has made my day brighter like many of your stories.
jesskalynn4 chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
I hope you start updating again. I'm loving this. Did you think about making Rose and Emmett humans so Rose can have a baby?
mattdombast chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Awesome amazing brilliant chapter looking forward to more candy and Esme Cooking for harry and Bella Ginny dying
mattdombast chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Just really love this threesome
mattdombast chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Just amazing and Jacob really need to be kicked
mattdombast chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Love Harry's family
mattdombast chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
Poor Harry
mattdombast chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Just sexy
mattdombast chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
So sweet and sexy yeah I just wish that bella dies
mattdombast chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
So sweet
mattdombast chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
So happy that Harry is now the boss of the pack
mattdombast chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
That was hot kinda want them to be able to eat food that is made of blood and to see marcus get his candy
mattdombast chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Awesome Harry rocks bella should just die
mattdombast chapter 9 . 9/2/2014