Reviews for Kindergarten ANBU
Cauldronw Jena chapter 8 . 3/19
XD aw sweet thank u writer. The scenes r warm Hope Easter went goes well for you too
Cauldronw Jena chapter 5 . 3/19
Fun!
Cauldronw jena chapter 5 . 3/19
Awww lol precious pp
Baba Yaga chapter 3 . 2/21
I honestly think it would have been hilarious if naruto drew a picture of a frog for jiraiya and monkey for hiruzen
Chef 101 chapter 8 . 11/12/2020
This is so awesome! Will you continue it? :)
Tama chapter 8 . 10/21/2020
...i am heartbroken to see it has been 9 years since the last update...I can only hope you find it in you to finish it one day
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
It was a very enthralling fic, which kept me interested all along. Of course, fics where Naruto travels back the time of his birth are not rare, but I find this one particularly good.

Can I one day expect more? Or is your writer's block definitive?

Anyway, thank you for writing this.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Ahah, he really got her! Ah, this fic has so much potential...
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
This fic will be awesome, I know it! Except the part where he talked about Hinata as Hime, don't want a NaruHina.

What I always loved about fics feature Kyuubi is the experience and the wisdom that he always demonstrates. His speech and his thoughs are often very ancient and powerful. For him, the age of ninja is most likely but an era that will eventually come to an end.

I also always particularly enjoyed the Strong!Naruto fics. And what better way than time travel? I hope it will be at the height of my expectations.
you shall not know my name chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
Such a shame this story isn't finished... it's one of the best ones I have read
Notes4U chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Another generic naruhina story; good yet generic in a bad and boring over used way
MystiYew chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
A real shame there's no more. Generally fanfic from this long ago aren't to high a quality, but this was excellent. Definitely a great start.
Yuna chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
At this point of time, Kakashi already was a member of the Anbu since around a year. Minato made him join Anbu, to get his thoughts off Rin's death/suicide. At the time he was 13. When it didn't help, making Kakashi's situation even worse (he even gained the moniker "cold-blooded Kakashi" because of how he killed his enemies with complete apathy), Minato asked Hiruzen for advise, who told him to assign Kakashi the mission to secretely guard Kushina during her pregnancy. After Minato's death, he continued being an Anbu, one time almost betraying Hiruzen to Danzõ, but saved Hiruzen's life when it mattered. He was only relieved of his duties after Itachi (back then also a member of Anbu) slaughtered the Uchiha Clan, after apparently having gone insane due to the strain of being an Anbu at such a young age (which of course wasn't the true reason...). So when he was 21, he returned to work in the regular ninja force of Konoha, having a few Genin Teams he failed before finally passing Team 7 with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

...I somehow ended up writing most of Kakashi's life story, but whatever

Itis your fic in the end, and it is only the first Chapter, so if the fic turns out good I won't complain about this mistake/change of canon on purpose.
lara5170 chapter 8 . 2/24/2020
This was great but I am bummed that it has not been updated in 7 years. I would love to read more
TinkaPrime chapter 8 . 11/17/2019
I love this wish you would update again.