Reviews for Kindergarten ANBU
Intéressant.
yochan123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2021
I hate fucker hiruzen
WarKnyte chapter 8 . 5/10/2021
Excellent story. Would love to see more if possible.
Cauldronw Jena chapter 8 . 3/19/2021
XD aw sweet thank u writer. The scenes r warm Hope Easter went goes well for you too
Cauldronw Jena chapter 5 . 3/19/2021
Fun!
Cauldronw jena chapter 5 . 3/19/2021
Awww lol precious pp
Baba Yaga chapter 3 . 2/21/2021
I honestly think it would have been hilarious if naruto drew a picture of a frog for jiraiya and monkey for hiruzen
Chef 101 chapter 8 . 11/12/2020
This is so awesome! Will you continue it? :)
Tama chapter 8 . 10/21/2020
...i am heartbroken to see it has been 9 years since the last update...I can only hope you find it in you to finish it one day
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
It was a very enthralling fic, which kept me interested all along. Of course, fics where Naruto travels back the time of his birth are not rare, but I find this one particularly good.

Can I one day expect more? Or is your writer's block definitive?

Anyway, thank you for writing this.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Ahah, he really got her! Ah, this fic has so much potential...
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
This fic will be awesome, I know it! Except the part where he talked about Hinata as Hime, don't want a NaruHina.

What I always loved about fics feature Kyuubi is the experience and the wisdom that he always demonstrates. His speech and his thoughs are often very ancient and powerful. For him, the age of ninja is most likely but an era that will eventually come to an end.

I also always particularly enjoyed the Strong!Naruto fics. And what better way than time travel? I hope it will be at the height of my expectations.
you shall not know my name chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
Such a shame this story isn't finished... it's one of the best ones I have read
Notes4U chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Another generic naruhina story; good yet generic in a bad and boring over used way
MystiYew chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
A real shame there's no more. Generally fanfic from this long ago aren't to high a quality, but this was excellent. Definitely a great start.