Reviews for Kindergarten ANBU
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 3/16
well this was quite an entertaining chapter and funny loved the insult Naruto threw Sasgay's way
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 3/16
well this was nice gonna be a NaruHina story that sux though
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 3/16
well this was so cute and funny
Concerned person chapter 8 . 3/14
Well I am disappointed, I first thought oh this is gonna be a really interesting series that I would read. I was right, but now there are only 8 chapters and it's not complete, WTF. You are a good writer but come on, you could at least try to finish it. 5 out of 5 stars for writing, I'm just disappointed that there is any more.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 3/15
well this was an interesting chapter like his grandma figure in his life still funny that he's a baby though
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 3/15
well this was an interesting start can't wait for more
Monster King chapter 8 . 3/4
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
tridenteazul chapter 8 . 2/27
Seriously, my friend, that was a helluva fanfic you just started, an awesome one. I'll never understand why people start writing this good stuff and then throw it away when it starts getting... All fired up? Well you understood my point there. Whatever, just wanted to say I finished it faster than one can say the word 'done', had a good time reading it, and that even if I know it's a lost cause, I'm looking forward to an update. For the time being, I'll just say thanks for writing this
thedragondemigod123 chapter 8 . 1/10
I love this story so much! This is an awesome concept.
StarKurama chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
more please
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
went shit
C chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
Erm... Uh... I, uh, don't want to come off as rude, heh heh, but it's anyway nont anywho. It's a commen mistake and a bad habit. My dad had to correct me loads of times, so it's really commen. Heck, grownups make that mistake. But, anywho is not proper grammar, so yeah... I feel like I'm being insensitive, blunt and rude again... *sigh*
Rileyyheartt chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
I really wish you would continue this... it has been a few years though so I highly doubt it... but I love what you have down so far.
taran taran chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Next plis
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Interesting fiction.

I especially like the encounter with Tsunade. She really must have the worst luck; Naruto the devils luck; fate must have forced the meeting, or all three.
Whatever, I anticipated the meeting the moment they were going onto a festival outside Konohas.

The time travel and relativ nice Kyuubi is a added bonus too.

Too bad this was the last chapter *sob*