Reviews for Kindergarten ANBU
SeleneMoon27 chapter 8 . 9/22
Its kinda weird for kakashi not to recognize Tsunade and shizune... I mean she is one of the legendary sannins.
But oh well the story is apparently discontinued too bad really.
Pls continue. This story is addicting.
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 8/26
Awesome story
Hope someday it continues.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 8 . 8/1
I like this story. I hope you some day continue and finish it.
It's so freaking cute and wonderful. oh my god
RamenKurama chapter 8 . 6/14
Room 208... I swear you people are stalking me.
0Shard0 chapter 8 . 6/12
Please update this story. When the next update is out can you please send me a Gmail message notification. My Gmail is alright. I check that for a message/notification ok. Update soon, please!
Llamacarl003 chapter 8 . 5/23
Please please please update soon! This is an amazing story and I love how you arent rushing into qnything but at the same time the plot isnt boring. This is an amazingly unique story and I would love to keep reading it!
yindragonkiba chapter 8 . 4/14
Fucking awesome
SilvasPrickle chapter 8 . 3/2
Fairly lovely. Great plot, imo.
If you have found a way out of your block would you mind at least posting how the story goes?
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 2/29
I really, really love this story! So cute!
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 2/15
It's annoying how much he's being portrayed as a true child, instead of the 18 year old he actually is. Does he have no emotional maturity at all? If you had made it abundantly clear that it was an act to convince others that he's nothing more than the child they expect him to be, then I would have absolutely no reason to criticize it. But that's not something you've done. Make the distinction of when Naruto is putting on a fake mask, and when he's being genuine clear to us. Because as it is the fake and the real is blending together into a mess of a character.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 2/15
Instead of saying things like "Confused thoughts started racing through his mind", how about you actually type out the thoughts going through his mind? Like, whats going on? Why is she doing this? Who is she, because I don't remember her? Was she here in my first life as well, but something happened causing her not to be there for me when I was older? The way you described his emotions and thoughts was pretty unhelpful. Not a flame, just a criticism.
Geirhildur chapter 8 . 2/14
Such a cute story. Naruto truly is trouble for anyone trying to get him to stay in one place.
rhizz17 chapter 8 . 2/9