Reviews for Kindergarten ANBU
musme chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I love it very much!
EmptySurface chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This story is so sweet! and it's different from the other time-travel fics I've read, so far. Very interesting concept! I really look forward to reading what happens next! Will Kakashi find out who Tsunade is? Will they journey back to the village together? So many questions to be answered...:D
xhihi0x chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
This is really amusing and good. Thank you for the story, and I will continue to read in myuch amusement.
Hijiri Clyden chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
I'm not done reading yet but I like you already... you spelled the word 'patience' correctly :)
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Awe, this story is so cute! I hope that evil writer's block goes away soon.
My Solitude chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
Athena's phoenix chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
This story is too cute. _
I love the Naruto/Kakashi interaction! Hehehe... Naruto calls him Nii-san. XD
I just about exploded with glee when I read Tsunade's name! This story is sooooooo good. I hope you plan on continuing it.
Ruinous Virtue chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Please come back and finish this! It's a great story, and I want to keep reading so badly! You've managed to blend just the right amounts of humor and seriousness, and you're OC is an amazing adition. Please, come back and keep writing this! Heck, I'd pay you to keep working on it if I could!
HowTroublesome12 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
O.O u stopped
Firefly070995 chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Great story :D I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in so long :( I hope u one day decide to finish it
Hoshi124 chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Please continue this, and update soon
A Midsummer chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Having been fond of Yondaime being a father, it shouldn't have come as a surprise to have Kakashi as an older brother figure to Naruto. It was unexpected. I was too used to the teacher-student relationship they have in canon.
Greysh chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
nice fic! I hope that you will write more :)
Thoriyan chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Nice fic - would love to see an update, it's almost been a year! Come back! We miss you!
Thargash chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Damn good story there m8t, please do continue it.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »