Reviews for The Hollow Inside You
r0sel0ve chapter 16 . 7/7
Write more I love how the story is going so far its definitely got me hooked :)
more please more and make orihime have more moments with her sons i love it the whole story is just amazing. i beg you please continue with the story
reader101 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
cannot wait for more
ree chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Out of character. So fucking hate it. Rukia goes better as queen and orihime hasn't those guts to argue with a hollow. She fears it and hides under mother's vile.
maria chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
hurryup with the next capter
Awesome chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Please finish story
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Please finish the story it's so good
luversblues chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
oh my gosh you need to continue this! its so unique and dark and twisty but so addicting at the same time! is there any chance ichigos child could live? PLEASE continue this
AncientReaver chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hey, if you're still alive and remember this story, I think it's safe for you to keep writing. Because this is still an interesting story and we'd all like to see it finished.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
please keep writing i cant stop reading
foxfang27 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
YOU BETTER FREAKING UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SECRET IS AND AWESOME CHAPTER AS ALWAYS!(: 3
AncientReaver chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Attention everyone tomorrow is Blackout day. Tomorrow no authors will log in read or update on the website. is going to delete all over M rated stories , and to show them we mean business no one plans to log on tomorrow. I'm telling all my favorite authors because I love their stories support the authors save this website
Ermilus chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Hollow hime should kick ichigo's ass. He give me the impression that he loves rukia. He better man up
Pisces00 chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Where's Orihime now? She's the one that needs to be saved. And, Ichigo holding hands isn't a good sign. He needs ro make up his mind. Why does it seems that he treats her better than Orihime. But, she treats him better than Rukia. I hope Inoue confronts them both when all of this is over. Something's got to give.

Uryu is the only one thinking straight right now. Even though his girlfriend is in the hospital. He works well under pressure.
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
Really Ichigo -.- Wtf , Aree Youu Really Holdinn Hands &' Beinn Couplish Withh Rukia :/ , Soo Now I Havee Noo Problem Supportinn Hollow Himee When Shee Tries Too Kill Rukia Hmphh , Rukia Goo Findd Someeonee Elsee Too Huq On :(

Updatee Soon !