Reviews for The Hollow Inside You
J.O.B chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I swore I saw this story on Deviant Art
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
We will wait so patiently for you MissBleachee. I love this story and so excited to see how much better it will be.

Also recommend you report the crazy person below. Like hoenstly, this person is such a troll. Looked on their profile and it's just spam. People have nothing better to do. And someone plagiarized you. Just thought you should know. Your writing is good and doesn't deserve this.

And to you Falesha, get over yourself. You crazy person.
reader101 chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
i have follow this story since chapter 1,until 16 and yes i i do hope for update and please update soon author-san~~~~~~~ love your story and how you portray orihime and ichigo where orihime is gentle and ichigo protective about her~~ hope afteer this story is done you will start AU of ichigo and orihime~~~ update soon and the wait is finally over~~~~~~
r0sel0ve chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
Write more I love how the story is going so far its definitely got me hooked :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
more please more and make orihime have more moments with her sons i love it the whole story is just amazing. i beg you please continue with the story
reader101 chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
cannot wait for more
ree chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Out of character. So fucking hate it. Rukia goes better as queen and orihime hasn't those guts to argue with a hollow. She fears it and hides under mother's vile.
maria chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
hurryup with the next capter
Awesome chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Please finish story
Guest chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Please finish the story it's so good
luversblues chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
oh my gosh you need to continue this! its so unique and dark and twisty but so addicting at the same time! is there any chance ichigos child could live? PLEASE continue this
AncientReaver chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hey, if you're still alive and remember this story, I think it's safe for you to keep writing. Because this is still an interesting story and we'd all like to see it finished.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
please keep writing i cant stop reading
foxfang27 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
YOU BETTER FREAKING UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE SECRET IS AND AWESOME CHAPTER AS ALWAYS!(: 3
AncientReaver chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Attention everyone tomorrow is Blackout day. Tomorrow no authors will log in read or update on the website. is going to delete all over M rated stories , and to show them we mean business no one plans to log on tomorrow. I'm telling all my favorite authors because I love their stories support the authors save this website