Reviews for The Battle of Nibelheim
RandomDudette chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Just hope you know that the ending SUCKED..BIG TIME!and you shold've wrote it as a tragedy,i see nothing romantic about it at all! Consider this flaming all you want but it's the truth so..
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Damn, I actually REALLY like this one...too bad no sequel...*sigh*
Anyssia chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Lovely :) I really liked you brought those two together and I was really surprised that you did turn Sephiroth in a 'monster'. Usually, fix-it fic save him from Jenova, so it was a welcome change :D
A Brilliant Loser chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
...
Just
wow
wowowowow

I spent the last two days reading all your fics (Delivery and its spin off are the only two left!) and I didn't think I'd find something I enjoyed more than "Fourth Time's the Charm" and "Shut up and Drive" but this one has totes become my absolute favorite!

Thank you for writing such awesome fics! Even the ones I didn't particularly like (*cough*The Devil Wears High Heels*cough*) were great reads. So thank you thank you thank you!
kat1316 chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
noooo please write a sequel!
Nemesia23 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Best story I've read today. I like the ending, it means, the two main leads still have a possible future together. Is there a sequel when Cloud was reborn anew and getting back with Sephiroth? I'd like to read that.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
this story was AWESOME! .
1sunfun chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Nice, but the ending is also very sad.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
oh no no no no no no no
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
oh my

okay, the gary stuness potential went down significantly, but we're still in the yellow zone

perhaps the lime green zone
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
be careful not to wander into gary stu territory

still sweet, tho
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
well, and i guess there is also the divergence of cloud being a wolf whisperer
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
omg i love this so much and it's just the first chapter

it could be just a one-shot, you know, and it still would work just fine

so, the divergence here is that gast didn't run away so he got to look after sephiroth? or something like that? huh
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
It's quite the good story idea, but yes, it could definitely use some polishing up. I'm not sure I would have the time to help you with that task, but if you ever need input, I'm willing to give some.

Really, what would make this a gem is if you expanded the story outward more by filling in more detail & not skipping time that much or at least more smoothly. Also work on the build up to Cloud & Sephiroth's relationship. I feel like theirs would be fraught with a certain degree of UST.

Your best element is your use of themes such as waiting, monsters vs. misunderstanding, and cycles. It really pulls everything together.

To get this story to it's highest shine would take a lot of work & dedication. If you are willing to put that much effort into it, I would suggest you study some works that are at the level of epicness you wish to achieve.

Here are some examples:

Eir's Tomorrow by Jubebox Hound

The Little Guy by Toki Mirage

Butterfly Effect by Kiraya

Tread Softly & Ashes of Time by Dius Corvus

Azure Light by Toki Mirage

Hope this is helpful : D Keep on writing. I think with practice you could write an amazing multi-chapter fic 20-30 chapters long.
Lemrinth chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
This is wonderful! I like it! I admit it was saddening for some time but there was hope. Will you do a one-shot where Cloud is a teenager again and indicate when Sepiroth first laid his eyes on him because I do assume Aerith kept Cloud a secret from Sepiroth in his childhood years. Oh and if you do please indicate how Sepiroth thinks of this new Cloud.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »