Reviews for Ode to Disney
Rapunzel chapter 1 . 3/8
Cool! But you forgot Frozen!
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Cool! Nice job! (It’s pretty obvious what your favorite movie is :).)
Trickster205 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
My personal favorite Disney films include:
1. The Lion King (1994)
2. Lilo & Stitch (2002)
3. Hercules (1997)
4. Mulan (1998)
5. Fantasia (1940)
6. The Little Mermaid (1989)
7. Pocahontas (1995)
8. Tarzan (1999)
9. Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
10. Beauty and the Beast (1991)
LuckyxLabradoodlexLoverx7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this was really cute & well-written!

u are definately going on my fav. authors list

and i think i need to add ur story 'an ode to disney' to my fav. stories.

keep writing and i'll b sure to read!

(if u want, u can check out my stories - i just wrote a new brave one yesterday).
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aaawww! Loved it! Especially the emphesis on tangled! Best movie EVA! Great poem! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
crossover chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"And the BEST princess of them all, standing at five and a half feet tal..." That's so cute!
lauramichelle1995 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"Then came 'Alantis: The Lost Empire',

Disney's touch is starting to expire"

...so true :(
Silverbellsb chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Just sayin' - I love the Emperor's New Grove. Kuzco... *glomps him*

But all in all, this is a great little (well, maybe not little) poem. Me likee very much!
deathangel acey chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
cool. very well, put :)

disney is such a wonderful creation. we all grew up watching and learning from it
thegirlobsessedwithdisney chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
aww... this is an amazing poem! you combined two fav things: poetry and disney! my favorite disney movies are little mermaid, beauty and the beast, fantasia 1 and 2, aladdin, lion king, bolt, princess and the frog, and tangled! beautiful job! (:
SmokedCod chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, 51 animated movies? That's impressive (as is putting them all in a rhyming poem!). I scored a 30/51, so I'm getting an F in Disney, which is sad. But with only one movie, that will jump up to a D-. Just another reason to watch Tangled! :)
8711 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I agree with you about that range when their movies were not the best. ;) and Tangled is DEFINITELY the best! i have yet to see the new Winnie the Pooh (but I want to!) great poem! :)
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
VERY nicely done! I loved this poem.

If I had to make a list of my top 10 favorite animated Disney movies, I'd have to say;

1. Beauty and the Beast

8. Hercules

9. Mulan

10. The Little Mermaid
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww! I made a shirt with all of Disney animation movies. I agree, Disney went a little downhill for a while. Never saw Fantasia 2000, Atlantis or Home on the Range. I did like Brother Bear though. It made me cry. Did not like Treasure Planet :/ Too dark for Disney.

Agree 100% Lion King is number 1! XD

My favorite princess is Snow White, but my opinion, Belle is the best Disney princess.

My childhood movies (I like more, but these spark a lot of memories) The Rescuers and the Jungle Book! :)

Great poem!

To Momorulz: she did all the 51 ANIMATION movies. Prince of Persia was NOT animated... but it was a really good movie.
Momorulz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
U forgot prince of persia