Reviews for No Gray
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Once again, wonderful job of writing Dean.

I like your/Dean thoughts, but wonder about the line,

'She turned cold, like me.' I'm not sure Dean is cold, since part of his problem is he feels so much guilt pain, emotion or guilt. I think Dean does want to not feel anything and that is a reason he drink.

I did like these lines because Dean's soul does have a lot of scars. As he said in the last episode, Dean blames himself everytime someone dies on a hunt, whether a victim or family.

'A scar...A spot on my soul that nothing could ease.'

Thanks for another chapter.

(on a side note, I'm sure you have read everything from Chicago already and I probably can't add anything, but I do have some convention notes)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
great.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
I think Dean's biggest problem is that, while he professes to see only black and white like Gordon, he's really fooling himself because that's totally not true, otherwise why would the guilt be eating him up inside?

Ohh Dean...
kiwimoonelmo chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I've just wrote this really long review but then deleted it as just lately on FF you can't say what you I'll just say it was OK.
ucat42 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Ah...so heart wrenching!
irismay42 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Dean's always been able to make the hard choices, and choosing to kill Amy - especially against Sam's wishes and without his knowledge - must have been one of the most difficult decisions he's ever had to make. I like the way you boil it down to the simple truth - as Dean sees it - that Amy will kill again.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
great
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Very nice and really well written watching the last episode,I had to wonder if there was a bit of omen in it?The bit at the end when Dean asks Sam why Osirus didn't hone in on Sam and then Sam says he doesn't feel guilty any it is and maybe it's made me wonder and of course will Dean killing Amy come back to bite him and split the boys again?Makes you think doesn't it?xx
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I like the discussion between Dean and Amy. I can understand why Dean killed her, but I don't like that it has now become a big secret waiting to explode between the brothers. The fans have seen this before and it feels recycled. Why can't we just watch Dean worry about Sam dealing with hell and Sam worrying about Dean as he drinks and seems depressed? But also enjoy the fact we have the brothers reunited and fighting evil together this season. It has been a long time coming.

Thanks for continuing to show me what Dean was thinking and why he made the choice he did to kill Amy.

Until next time, take care.
ana chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I'm Spanish, my league is not English, but I agree that the discussion of good and evil, and ethical and moral, has been unleashed in this chapter, thank you Dean vision beyond mere condemnation of their actions.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I watched Mommy Dearest last night, oddly enough, and Lenore's failure to hang on to her 'humanity' was a real tragedy in a lot of ways, and has to have got Dean thinking about Sam and whether he's going to be able to hold it together despite his being a 'freak'.

Like you though, I hope both Sam and Dean manage to 'keep each other human'.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
great
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Always love reading your thoughts about an moment or episode as seen through Dean's eyes.

Thanks for sharing another chapter with us.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Another great chapter and your words ring excellent piece of
sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I think many fans were shocked by that scene in the episode but I feel it is consistent with the hunter and brother Dean has been. He does the hard jobs, the dirty jobs because he feels his soul is tainted and no one else can or should have to suffer through it when he will do it. Dean admires Sam for having the faith and hopefullness but is cynical because all along he has seen that the other always does drop. Amy's intentions may have been good but her son or she herself likely

would need fresh victims in the future and others would die. Dean cannot stand by and let this happen. On the other hand he also could not kill the boy and fully expects that should he survive the current big bad that this boy could very well kill him in the future and he feels justiably so. Jensen did a brilliant job of showing that all in his facial expressions especially his eyes even though his words were cold and matter of fact.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »